Reviews for The Essence of Nothing
RestlessMe chapter 4 . 2/21/2011
I adore the Contract! That's just awesome. That should be cannon. This is exactly the kind of story I was searching for about Charon. Thank you.

But oh my, you've bitten off quite a bit writing his story from the very beginning! So far though, you've done a nice job. Very interesting and a little angsty. I'm really curious to know what he disobeyed to enter the Advancement Program and I like how the chip is working.

I'm definitely hoping there'll be more to this. :)
The Exile chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
Didn't notice you had written more of this. Its fascinating. Is there going to be any more?
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
For some reason, I really liked that last line. There was something very blase about it, but very thoughtful.

Another awesome chapter. I hope you get more reviews. I know that I am enjoying this a lot.
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Awesome to see another chapter. This is good stuff, a great start to the making of a great story.

The "Holder" is an almost Nazi-istic character, and "charon" has great inner monologue. Writing the indoctrination of Charon is no easy task, my friend. I applaud you and wish you luck on later chapters.
sarcasticrocker86 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Very well written. It's nice to see a story about Charon (or a charon) not centered around a slash or romance. Your descriptions are very well done, the contract was well thought out and I am officially captivated. I would love to see more soon!
Ryunimate chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
I absolutely love the way this is written Honestly, I don't write reviews often, but there's so much awesome potential in this, I was compelled to finally write one(:
and the whole contract shows some crazy dedication that I admire you for
The Exile chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is fascinating. I'd like to read more.
HeleneTroi chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This is simultaneously deeply awesome and profoundly creepy. Nicely done!