Reviews for Hi no Ishi
kosmotis chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
This. Was. Awesome. Please please please make it a multi-chapter? You can definitely write in a darker tone, now continue to prove yourself by adding to it! It's and creepy and cool and dark...please continue it?
insomaniac1 chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was interesting. I don't like "Kyuubi makes Naruto his Bitch" stories, but I thought there were some interesting ideas here. I especially liked the introduction, with the rainstorm & Sakura watching the rain on the window.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Multi chapter this or I will think flame type thoughts at you!
kerrieleigh chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Dude if you do not continue this I will attack you with incessant spam. Seriously. Don't doubt the power of the spam.

p.s. I still want the other fic you're writing as well as the next chapter to this. Got that? :)
Lord Az chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
KonanOrigamiUser chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Excellent! I really liked this sadder take on dark!Naruto whilst keeping Naruto completely in canon. The Charictarizations are spot-on and the writing is superb!

Good job,

WicKeDLana chapter 1 . 2/2/2010

i'm impressed!

i liked the metaphor at the beginning, but i'm a bit confused as to what the link with the actual thingy is. maybe you should have made one of the racing raindrop stop? or maybe have sakura find sasuke's corpse or something...

yeah, don't listen to my suggestions. not worth.

anyway! that last bit with the blue flames kinda creeped me out coz i imagined it, hehe.

apart from that, nice work!

Master Kei chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Descriptive, detailed, and leaves suspense for readers. Sometimes too much detail can be as bad as not enough, but you were almost continuously balanced in that regard.

May inspiration continue to flow with you
Sapphire09 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This. is. so. GOOD! Amazing ! Magnificent! (okay, maybe I'm a bit over-reacting, but still...)

I really liked it. It's too bad if this is only a oneshot... It's really dark, but there's a feeling of 'hope' in the end, so it's not really depressing...

anyway, I liked it! *favorite-ed*
Dreamweaver Mirar chapter 1 . 1/30/2010

Well, it twas definitely worth reading.

Damn Kyuubi.

also. why teh hell does it say complete? O
Lord Ezra'eil chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Rage and jealousy mix with happiness and excitement. That is all.
nat19th chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Woohoo! I like your story! xD It's dark (though I've read darker... Much darker...) but not quite enough to make me...semi-depressed, if you get me? It's wellwritten and nice, a good story. Your ending was really catchy and you've made me want to read that Synchronicity by withRainyEyes that you mention in your start A/N and if it's anything like this one (only longer) then I think I'll greatly enjoy it
knuckz chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Holy. Crap.

Seriously, Riko, I'm friggin' impressed.

As a whole, I liked it. But looking at it in depth, there were a few things that were a bit irking.

The part in the beginning with Sakura didn't seem to fit into the rest. I understand what you were trying to do there; the metaphor of the rain drops and Naruto vs Sasuke.

However, as we read on, you shifted from Sakura's perspective to Naruto's. For a one-shot, you should have kept it all in from one person's point of view. The focal point (excuse the physics term) of this story is what was happening with Naruto and Kyuubi, so you should have kept it centered on that.

The writing style was very well suited to the horror/tragedy genre you were going for, and I was very impressed by that. All in all, you've written a one-shot that loads better than many stories on this site.

Great job!

MegaB chapter 1 . 1/29/2010

So thoughts?

The beginning was a bit stale, to be frank. A stereotypical way to put things, especially from Sakura's point of view. However, in stark contrast, you managed to make it realistic, to say the least, with the addition of the rain drops.

I quite liked that metaphor! Well done!

And as withRainyEyes' sometimes-beta, I can say that you don't hold a candle to her. What you do hold, is an entirely different candle! You handled the emotions well, although the reason for Naruto killing Sasuke was a bit vague. Maybe you should've been a bit more clear about what actually happened there.

Apart from that, this was excellent. I can't help but think that you may have a flair for the episodic style of writing; like peppymint's works. Go check them out and see if you can try your hand at it!

TripleSixes chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow, great writing, Kyuubi's power over Naruto is very scary. I give it 5 stars!