Reviews for Dangerous
Niha161 chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
Kyaaaa~~~~~~
Can't stop~~~
Fiend Maz chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
aw. I would have wanted more but that's alright :)
k chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
cute. thats the simplest word for it.
fluffhy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
You sould keep going with this story, It's really good.
hwangpah chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
uwah, this story is so good! If only it wasn't just ONE chapter.. ):
LovableSan chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
*Sniff*

*Sniff*

Bravo. Excellent ending Esah.
WritingIsMyGift chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Omg I loved this.

I especially love the ending.
BetweenBlueLines chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Ah darn that was really good. Kind of fast, but it is a one shot. If you every think of making any sort of sequel let me know! It was absolutely great.
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this is so good
kiwidory chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
i really like your OS, even if it's a bit sad and naruto's acting like a prick ! but knowing his own story by the way ...

so, I would ask you if you thought of writing a sequel, because I think it could be interesting ! the way you write is pretty good, and to know how sasuke could react and made naruto be mad at him, wanting to show him how much he loves him but how much he was hurt ... what do you think ?

be go on a write another, i really like your style
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Your Really good at writing and this is really good...please continue this it's really good!
xXPierceMyHeartxX chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this story seems like theres more to it and its not just a oneshot.
morgz chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Wow you are a really great wrtter literaly! You should write a book or something. I like how Naruto realised how everything he had was so tottaly wrong. My favourite part wass the last line of the story. Well done.

Morgan.C
Mary-before I became a member chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Will there be a sequel?
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Aw! Naruto, you finally learned to love. I, I'm so proud. That was a cute little story. :D Even if it was a NaruSasu. One of the best I've read.