Reviews for Life Is Not Always Easy
Guest chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Nyotarules chapter 13 . 5/4/2012
Reading the S/U series again. (I do miss Nerdielady, anyone know what is wrong?). My only review of this chapter I doubt female officers in the military of the 23rd century would not have selfdefense training as part of their routine. This does come across as a 1960's version of 2268.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 39 . 3/3/2012
Whoop her $$ Nyota! Oh if Spock was my man *sigh if only* I would have put her in sick bay real quickly.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 38 . 3/3/2012
Ugh Chapel gets on my nerves; he don't want you honey! I hope there's a Nyota Chapel show down coming or even a whole sotry *hint hint ;)*
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 23 . 3/2/2012
lol too funny. At first I was like stop what are you doing ppl are watching then the end was priceless.
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 15 . 3/2/2012
"And will you hold me like this after I have told that poor young man that he has misunderstood what I was offering and I feel like total crap?" sorry I had to roll my eyes at that it was so lame lol
CaPtain SpOcKettE chapter 14 . 3/2/2012
"You may pet me instead, whenever you desire and I will purr for you." he is so bad ;)
Ringhuiniele chapter 47 . 11/15/2010
OMG, I couldn't help laughing at the end when Spock told the captain at pointblank. "NO." Poor Scotty choking at his food. Of course, reading this while the song "Fantasy" by Danny Fernandez playing in the background rounds it up. Yeah, Spock is her fantasy.
obilove chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
Chapters like this one makes me want to go and see TOS online somewhere.
obilove chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
Gee, Spock is just the perfect freaking man!
obilove chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
Your writing is so good and this was a wonderful chapter.
lz-wtts chapter 30 . 8/15/2010
lol! i seriously LOVE how you portray kirk
lz-wtts chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
im literally so obsessed with these stories!
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 50 . 4/16/2010