Reviews for Poker Face
moon730 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
awwwwwwwwwwwwww love it
Butterfly Crown chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
The two of you get into a relationship, problem solved Chizu!
bhoney chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
LOL Good question! *snickers* Love her getting jealous of him getting chocolate.

Ah, way too little Ryu/Chizu fanfic on this site. :(

Thanks for writing!
Hermi-ko chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love the ending, it's just so perfect for them, this raisonning and so Love the chocolate purpose of her getting carried away. But at first I thought it was only Sawako's present left on his desk by Chizu... Very good story. Do you mind if I translate it into French while giving you the full credits? This is just too awesome.
*Hermi-kô***
utenas chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Ohohohohohohohojohoh(?) I LOVED IT. AMAZING. AWESOME. PERFECT. HEAVENLY (Yeah, it kind of sound like an orgasm but it isn't) xDDD Don't pay attention to me, srsly. Take care, ok? ;3
dani-h chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I totally agree with you... to me there's just not enough RyuChizu. Great story by the way :D
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
Omg wow, I LOVE THIS FIC! xD You portrayed Ryu and Chizu so well, I can totally picture this happening :D :D :D

I've only seen the first season of the anime (hmm, I should catch up on the manga too), but already I'm in love with this pairing! Ryu and Chizu are my favourite and I'm so glad to have stumbled across this fic :D

Thanks for sharing!
Kamen Disguise chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
aaah love your stories as always. read the last chapter yet? TOTALLY REJECTED. D: so many changes. (the sawakaze pairing is getting almost old.) i wish the author would take a chapter from ryu's view just once, like she's done for basically all the other characters... just like you just did in this oneshot. :)
totabcn chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I love your fanfic ! It really does get the right point of view of both of them I can totally see this happening in the manga and anime.

Dont tell anyone but your fanfic was my favorite of all the chizu ryuu fanfics ;D
ChipsPlease chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Haha, this fic really is so great! The characterizations are perfect (from Ryu's stoic observations and calm to Chizu's fluster and confusion) and I could have definitely seen a scenario like this happening :)
infiniteternity chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Absolutely. There's something so sweet about a bestfriend pairing even though it (unforunately) always seems to be left to be a secondary couple. The main mating dance of KazeSawa is fun, for sure, but the background characters tend to hold my curiousity a tad bit more. Thank you for exploring that! And please continue to write more similar fics.
snowcup chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was spot-on characterization. And except for a few little mistakes it was wonderful! I am totally with you on the Ryu/Chizu love.
Telekinetic Electric Ninja chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
You portrayed Ryu really well! I reallly enjoyed it! Love this pairing 3
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Whoever answered first. There you go. You realize there's about 5 fics with Ryu as one of the characters. There's a serious shortage of Chizu/Ryu. And because they're not together I find them more interesting. And they're so sweet. The tall, dark, enigmatic character always attracts me...
toya1255 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010