Reviews for Head to Toe
Go joshua go! Hehehe...
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
hahahahahaha love this xD
ZemyxDexion chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I would draw you fanart- but I've got at least 3 other people to draw for, so it might take a while... D: I'll do it someday!

Love it! Damn, Joshua's sexay when he's crossdressing! :D

Mitsuki Horenake chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Awwww, that's pure win. Too bad you never actually get through that wall XD
summer-flower-girl chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
I just funushed TWEWY so obviously I had to go find Neku/Joshua fanfics after. THis was deffinitly what I was looking for. The (slightly) sad part is that I can totally see Joshua crossdressing just to freak Neku out. Are you going to do a fic about when Neku has to dress up in Muttus Rattus clothing?

Anyways, rambling aside, I love your stories and I hope you keep writting!
nuttyjigs chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I'm feeding him crepes, too, but I'm done with the game. XD

Awgh, I love making Joshy crossdress...he's the best one to do it. Among all the boys, he's got the highest initial bravery...even the ability of Lapin's frilly little umbrella is for him. *rofl* The tips said something about princesses...

Great job...though I wish I'd see him in Lapin Angelique instead. XD
ironic fallacy chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
I love how it ended because of all that crossdressing and no wall - i betcha Neku got super annoyed about that.

This was an absolute pleasure to read
Akunen chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Ahaha. xD Love the fic. This game was MADE to spread love for crossdressing.

...My post-game Josh is still wearing the same shoes. xD It's the ability, I SWEAR.
ItsRagtime chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I'll have to admit this whole thing scared me, the plot being about Joshua undressing (D:), but it also made me laugh. Points for the part about Josh workin' them heels.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
hahahaha that was great! I would love to see joshua wear that outfit though. to bad the characters in the game can't change clothing though, such a shame.
13loves8loves9loves6 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
HAHAHAHA fantastic oh dear ahha i love Yoshi haha
Niamy Tak chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very funny ] This part of the game has always made me chuckle.