Reviews for In Which Joshua Orchestrates Immaculate Conception
The Purple Kit-Kat chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
this is beautiful okay I will be severely disappointed if you don't continue this somehow aaaaah
neko1998 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Awww! But Neku you have to be the mom! How frustratingly adorable! How could Joshua just do that! Why not just molest him in his sleep and poof! You have a son. Regardless great read! Any possible sequel?
rabbah chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
I think I snickered more than smiled, but, eh, same thing. This is very amusing, especially how Beats reacted at the end.
Desiree chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I can't stop laughing! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Great story! XD
FeelTheVibe chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Very smooth end there xD
I really liked all the different reactions. And I liked that you actually tried to give a somehow reasonably explanation for the mpreg which most authors simply don't bother to. Though I still hope Neku will warm up to 'his' son a little more.
And yes, I did smile :) So thanks for this nice story!
HellsingDog chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I don't remember If I reviewed this story already. But It's so cute and funny! Oh Beat...And Of course Joshua would name his baby shiyo..hehe..
Seriyuu chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
ahahaha! this was hilarious! i laugh so hard everytime i read it! it's so brilliant

i hope you'll continue this someday - it really is a fun idea. i'd absolutely LOVE to see Mr. H's and the reaper's reactions. XD
...though it's really good as a oneshot too.

good luck on your other/future fics!
zombiecupcake'eats-you chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
love the ending, total win there!
2 way past cool chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I most definitely smiled. Great work, I hope you come up with more entertaining ideas for TWEWY :D
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
This entire thing is a beautiful piece of awesomeness but the best thing is the fact that Beat knew that Joshua and Neku had a 'child' and yet he barely finds out that Neku is gay at the very end. XD
Damned Lolita chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I was so sad today and this made me laugh really, really hard. So congrats! It was awesome!
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
awww and u sed it was too be continued xP oh well this is cute as in really cute xD haha glad u made it xD I can totally imagine this happening xD
The Questor Reborn chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Oh so much glee for everything about this. Seriously you win at life!
Kyandanko chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Whoa! O_O i really feel sorry for neku there! hehehehe joshua is so manipulative :O hope your going to write another story like this, cause this was really good *nod nod* hehehehe lets just hope neku doesn't end up balding yup yup :3
Frostii chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Alright, I smiled. A lot. Really one of the best Josh/Neku fics out there, great job. : D

I especially loved Beat, I adore how hilariously oblivious he is.