Reviews for The Snow White Princess and US
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This was truly amazing. i wish i could wright like that.
Ash002 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved how you added depth to a character who is usually depicted as bad through and through, and I loved how you showed the reader that the dwarfs were'nt childlike at all, but had romantic feelings and desires like human men x It was a brilliant ending to the series :) you are very talented :)
KeepCalmStayStrong chapter 3 . 3/11/2010
Once again, this was another emotional chapter. You really portrayed her perspective of feelings very well. Beautifully written, and deeply personal. You should really update chapter 4. This story is just getting more interesting. Why don't you make a chapter on the rest of the dwarf's POV, like Bashful or Happy or even Dopey? That would be fun to read :).
KeepCalmStayStrong chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
This was a touching, yet tragic love story between Andrei and the queen. I always wondered how close and devoted he was to her before she became the way she was. Despite her becoming wicked and cruel, he remembers his place as a devoted, forgiving companion. No matter how much suffering she put him through. It's ashame how the queen used him as a pawn regardless. Great job :)
KeepCalmStayStrong chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
Aw! Snow White has always been one of my favorite classic Disney movies too. I always knew that she and Grumpy formed some kind of special relationship. She was the one who changed his perspective in life and his demeanor into a more appreciative, not-so-grumpy person. I'm happy he still remembers all that she's done for him and the rest of the dwarfs.

As promised, I'll read and review your chapter. This is turning out good so far, so I'll go on to chapter 2 now. Keep up the good work! :)
happyside chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
To: Lauren

uhm... im sorry that there werent breakers from what i was saying as the intro and the actual story... is that what confused you... by the way... this extra story is the sequel from chapter 2... the previous chapters are from the point of views of two different dwarfs... the whole story is like that... are you still confused?
Lauren chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
I am totally confused. Who is this guy? Or girl? My mind is drawing a blank.
Ash002 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I love this story! please please please! WRITE MORE! it's billiant! x I was captured by the first line and didn't stop reading till the last x it's a fantastic story x you should enter it for a competition x I'm sure you'de win x you should be VERY proud of this x it portrays a whole new emtional angle of this classic fairytale x carry on wtb this coz u are definaely gifted in this area x
Backroads chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Oh, but I liked this one! The mention of the magic... *shivers* that added such a dimension to this story... It intrigues me.
Backroads chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is incredible! You pretty much had me begging for the story to end differently. The emotion was perfect, this great balance of romance and protective friendship. I like how you brought in the Disney version, though I think this theme stands on its own apart from any established version. Your writing is enchanting, never corny ( and this is a story that could have fallen into the corny patch with sub-par writing, so props to you!). oh, but I loved this idea, it broke my heart. Such a layering of relationships and feelings. The touch of envy at the end just topped this off.

My one critique: I don't like the title. It just doesn't fit the tone, if you plan the series to keep more serious.
Sedaytion chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Wow I love this!~ Great story and I love this fairytale too!~ I bet we'd make some sweet roleplays together :3 Message me if ya want to x

Btw I wanna read more of your stories so make sure to write more 8D x