Reviews for The Mistake
Kigo13 chapter 7 . 3/3
Great story
FreeFallin15 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
Aw, man, please please please update...give this some sort of ending! This is pretty good, and so far, the longest fic of these two...lol, in case you couldn't already tell, I really want to know what happens!
AmyxRuss chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shit.

HOLY SHIT!

What's gonna happen?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
luv this! x
EstherMaie chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Hi Lyla, please please please finish this fanfic! I so want to know what happens! xx
hollsbolls123 chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
I know you haven't updated this story in ages but I really hope you do, I love russ, he's so hot in the movie and I think I have an obsession! Please update I love this and you have wrote it really well!
ellegirlie77 chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I absolutely love this story. I hope you will continue it. Honey is one of my favorite movies and I don't think that's all they should have put of Russ and Amy. I emplore you to write more.

sheeep chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
russ jr is sooo hot in the movie i will not be happy at all if you break him and amy up. you are really good at this also there are like no other fanfictions with him and amy together so thank you :) also the flashback was really cute. and it would be awesome if he like totally saves her and there was this epic fight scene and she would be like aww russs you SAVED ME AGAIN! :*:
Penny Goodman chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
I know I am a broken record, but this story is so good. It is full of romance, betrayal, suspense, mystery, friendship etc. It basically has all the key elements that make a story so great! I really hope you give it an ending. I hope you write one more chapter that ties everything up and allows us to find out who Clyde really is, what his intentions are, who the girl with Russ was and what Amy's fate will be. I'd hate to think of Clyde hurting her and Russ and her being broken up. I know there is a great ending you have in mind, because you are a gifted writer!
Kristin chapter 7 . 3/22/2011
This story is really good! I noticed that it has not been updated in a while. I hope you finish it, because you have done a good job on it so far!
megzchyna chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I just saw Honey I shruck the kids again on tv and loved it.

I am loving your story so far, update when you can:)
Penny Goodman chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
I did not see that coming! Scary! Can't wait to see what happens next!
CaRiNeSs chapter 7 . 7/21/2010
uh oh...what the heck does this guy want? Russ has to save her! Post more soon :)
Penny Goodman chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
Excellent!
CaRiNeSs chapter 6 . 7/1/2010
The flash back was cute! I like Russ and Amy :)