Reviews for Baby of Mine
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 3/21
Awwwwwwwwwww. Arthur baby. XDDDD
Vampchick2010 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
this was a sweet story. i loved it.
takuya chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
awww that was really cute
Miakotsu band of Seven chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
good
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
This is such a lovely and heart warming story, I absolutely love it, thank you for writing it, it's beautiful! :D
XxAkatsukiFanxX chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Sweetest story I've ever read, I actually cried a little it was so touching. Keep up the good work, you've got skillz
Tabbyprincess chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
This story is really cute...The only criticism I have is that England, being able to see supernatural stuff, should really be able to see the ghost. Particularly if even /America/ of all people can see her.

Other than that, I really liked the story!
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I really really liked this story. I wasn't sure about it at the beginning, but you wove it well and I'm impressed. Well done.
QueenWolf12 chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Best Hetalia story I have ever read!
it's simply me chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
That was very well written, and even at the beginning, even with those long paragraphs, I still found myself reading. And I'm glad I finished it.
A midsummer night's dream chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
The part where Mary said "And you're America. The child he cared for, which then threw him away." made me burst into tears. Seriously, almost anything about this kinds of things makes me burst into tears despite this hunger I'm feeling right , no awesome fic by the way.
ChocoBits Daioh chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aww that was so sweet and adorable ;_; Oh Iggy~ The only time America has seen something you haven't (supernaturally wise). Lovely fic~ The song made it all the more cute!
Demoness Drakon chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Aw, how cute! I love sappy stuff every now and again. So cute!

Drakon out!
Diacritical chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
...Very cute.

Would Seamus's hat by any chance happen to be Northern Ireland?
DestinyShiva chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
T_T

Adorable... so totally awesome D:

I liked it a lot!

Arthur's so cute...

Thanks for a great read~!