Reviews for A Perfect Ten
Harpiebird chapter 6 . 6/23
Just found this, and just got back into the HA! world, OMG this is just tooo cute! Absolutely loved every second of this! So happy people are still writing for Helga/Arnold!
LPDracobeatsall chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
What no 30 more chapters? How will I live?
Haha just kidding. Great as always, I like how this version (alternate universe) has an Arnold who's eager to kiss Helga. Made me laugh :)
Can't wait to start sequel!
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 6 . 1/31/2015
This story was super cute, I liked it a lot. However I find that there are a bit too much of the characters' thoughts that kinda drags the story a bit. It sorta feels like these kids overthink everything. I don't remember having such deep and complicated thoughts at the age of 10. Just saying. Overall I like it a lot, it was fluffy and sweet and very nice. Keep writing. You are very good. :D
DeepVoice'06 chapter 6 . 10/26/2014
Yup, I promised I would review your stuff I previously read and I always try and keep my promises. Sometimes it takes me awhile though, that and I couldn't remember my email or password for this, it took like, 30 attempts, lol.

Wonderful ending to a wonderfully put together story! Very clearly and thoroughly written! I love the cute ol' ending you put in and A/H's relationship in this fic is absolutely adorable. )
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Good job with this story! (:
DeathOrchard chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
Adorable story:)
kaylasbackyard chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
I'll bet that couch scene that the grand rents saw would be a great idea for a work of fanart.
Erialc Ylime chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
I completely enjoyed this... and I'll never be able to watch the Hey Arnold movie or the April Fools episode the same way, ever again! I have this wonderful fuzzy feeling inside right now. A perfect way to end my night! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Her birthday is somewhere around march right?
DarkEnigma013 chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
YAY! And kyaa! The cuteness! XD lol Nothing beats re-reading one of your stories on a nice long lazy day - Fantastic as always :)
lady von galaviz chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
You know, I've always known that yawns are contagious. However, I didn't think that reading about yawns would make me yawn myself! As soon as I read the line where both Arnold and Helga yawned, I did too! .

Oh, and I also really liked that ending. It was so cute X3
mtbabe chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Aww. Thankyou, this story has made me just so very happy. Especially the last chapter.
littlelionalex chapter 6 . 3/11/2012
AHHHHHH THIS WAS SUCH A CUTE STORY! :D I absolutely adored every sweet and awkward moment. So much. I would have loved to hear their conversation but I think you wrapped up the story very very well. It was really cute too. (: Overall, I loved how everything turned out. I was happy that everything turned out well for Helga. (: You're a great writer and I just wanted to say thank you for satisfying my craving for Arnold and Helga cuteness! 3

"AXH FOREVER!"
Chi Yagami chapter 6 . 12/24/2011
eeek Loved this story too! You write the characters so fantastically! and it's impressive how you take one moment and stretch it out, like a grain of sand