Reviews for Mirror, Mirror
TwasSuchAPity chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
That was absolutely adorable and so perfectly in tune with the characters. You did a lovely job! Such a wonderful ending as well! C':
thegirlwhoflies chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Awww I love it :) It's cute!
falconer54 chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Loved this story! i would love to see another... Man... Its almost midnight where I am...
cjnwriter chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
*Hugs author and adds to favs*

Oh, you have no idea how I just fangirled over this just now.

It's so... beautiful :)
zealousfreak27 chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Colour me impressed. This was a wonderful blend of drama and humour.
GhostProfile chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Haunting and beautiful... Really describes Holmes and Watson's relationship. Great story.

-Red [1]-[8]
Marie Nomad chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
That is adorable. I like how that that Watson and Holmes traded barbs about their emotions. That is quite logical for a group of kids to pretend to be characters of a story. That has been done before.

I enjoy the ending involving 'our stories'.
Feeble Pen chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
oh gosh I was giggling throughout a good part of this story. A very touching ending that keeps me smiling still. wow I just love this story
IreneNorton chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Aww, that was adorable! 3
Unnamed chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Awww this was so adorable :D I loved it, I really did. Not too overdone, and so poignantly sweet. Excellent job.
tapd0g chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
That was excellent! Really enjoyed that. Sorry I can't be more CC but I'm dead tired and the old brain's decided to take a nap!
medcat chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Lovely story. Splendid ending :))
Cryptix chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Pffffaaaawww. That's sweet. And made me giggle many many times. "Just because your skills don't encompass that particular expertise-" Hee~! And the bit of angst at the end just made it all the better.

Wonderful. Just wonderful all around.
Lone Star Girl chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
This is amazing! I loved Watson's and Holmes's reactions. xD
AdidasandPie chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
How wonderfully wonderful! I was smiling fondly the whole time! I love how you came in a circle with that emphasis on the plural thing. And the deerstalker kid jumping over the bench- is that a nod to Jeremy Brett I see? Perhaps not...

Well, Fantastic fic anyway, going straight to my favorites!