Reviews for Familiar
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
Interraction is good.
And some view from third person make it better.
JimChou chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
Just discovered your stories. Like them all but this one is my top favourite. So true to the show and cute and funny and so much more!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
This is cute. Nice work.
TeraBum chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Oh, this is actually really nice! Good job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
That was fun! Good job. I just love them!
W0lf-Spirit chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
That was so cute and sweet. I loved it more than a lot of stories I've read. I like that simple little take and reminder that they're basically polar opposites of the law but yet you can't really tell sometimes.
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Adorable scene. :)
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
gotta love the mental image of neal just waking up...
gotyour6 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I really enjoyed this. Doesn't always have to have a plot-I get tired of the little 4 paragraph things that pretend to have a plot. I also liked your use of Jones, whom I think is dreadfully underused...
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
This is so cute hahahaha .. I would love to see this play out on the actual show.
yellowsunglasses chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I'd be glad to make your day. You should write another story.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
aww, how cute :)
Belphegor chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Adorable and perfectly in-character for everyone involved :D Neal with bed hair, rumpled clothes and a couch mark on his face sounds adorkable and I love that Jones is amused and Peter completely unruffled. Perfect! :o)
IOTR chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Aww this is such a sweet friendship fic, I love it! And sleepy!Neal is adorable.
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
really nice! at first I thought it would be another Peter and Neal interactoin, which I will always love btw, but it is refreshing to see it from Jones, heck even Diana. :) good job