Reviews for Infiltrator
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Neat! It seems like you haven't been on recently, so I guess chances of you updating are rather low... On the other hand, thanks for writing what you've done and making an interesting AU with an idea I've never thought of before!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
This is a fascinating premise! I like the bit about the loyalty tests- it seems like something that would be incorporated into the ninja education system. It also makes sense for why so many 13 year old genins were sent on the retrieval team for Sasuke, instead of "all of the other, older, more experienced ninjas are busy."
Rebel S2 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
So...any chance of this getting updated? This story is GOOD. Damn, real awesome and unique plot. And Naruto finally knows (or suspects...whatever...). Damn, I hope this ain't dead. Thanks anyway for writing the first seven chapters!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I love it.
EatingAMermaidsTail chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
Update.
romantiscue chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
This is a pretty interesting story. I wish there were more Naruto fics that focused on infiltration. Hope you haven't given up on it.
Carmielle chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
I think you must be a mind reader.

This is a plot I have ALWAYS wanted to see written, and you write people in character and seem to have good plots. This stuff is gold. I love it.

Please update soon!
Phantom Feline chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Oh, what a pleasant and enthralling read this is; I only wish there was hope for an update in the future ;3
DarkestTruth chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Yes, Sasuke is a clever son of a ***** indeed.

No offense to Mikoto Uchiha, of course.
Yoholic chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter
Yoholic chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
An excellent story, its one of the more original ones i have read
adamjb chapter 7 . 10/18/2011
Dude! This story needs updates! It's too good not to be continued.

I really like your characterization. Everyone's slightly OOC, but that's absolutely OK. You make your characters believable, the qualities that define them haven't changed. They've just gotten a little smarter, a little more understanding. But *everyone* seems to have gotten the bump, so it is still a similar playing field to canon. Tsunade has probably changed the most, but I still like what you've done with her.

Sasuke's motivation is portrayed very well, and you've done a good job of making him a sympathetic character (which I think he should be).

Naruto as well is more mature, and his confrontation with Sasuke is perfect.

If you don't continue this story (and I really hope that you do) I think that at least you've left off at an OK place. Naruto has figured out (all by himself, however obvious it might have been given the circumstances) that Sasuke has not deserted them. He keeps the knowledge to himself (which makes it all the sweeter that the other characters don't know if he's made the connection) and now he get's to help protect his friend! A crowing moment of awesome!

Please update!
D3cep710n chapter 7 . 6/26/2011
I enjoy this characterization of Sasuke. I could actually see this happening as a real canon plot (being about ninjas) so it's a refreshing read. Can't wait for more.
boonerunner chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
Great story. I much prefer sympathetic fics about (in character) Sasuke than fics which bash or ignore him. He's a difficult character to write well, but in those rare fics that manage to pull it off, he really shines. Naruto's also well done. Everyone underestimates Naruto, but when it counts, he can add two and two and come up with six because he picked up on that two across the room that everybody else missed.
SeikoTuNeR chapter 7 . 1/25/2011
Nice to see this is still being worked on. Awesome build up and unique use for codenames and masks. I'm sure as hell reading about animals being codenames all the damn time. Seriously. What happens when all the good ones are used up? Gold Fish? Yeah.