Reviews for Infiltrator
What if all the rookie 9 run a way
i really liked this!
TomasDark chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
shin no juria chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Oh God, I love this story! It's wonderful and even though I doubt you're going to finish it I still wanted to try and ask you to continue it... so... pleeeaaase I NEED to know how it goes on! T.T
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Guest chapter 7 . 5/21/2014
Neat! It seems like you haven't been on recently, so I guess chances of you updating are rather low... On the other hand, thanks for writing what you've done and making an interesting AU with an idea I've never thought of before!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
This is a fascinating premise! I like the bit about the loyalty tests- it seems like something that would be incorporated into the ninja education system. It also makes sense for why so many 13 year old genins were sent on the retrieval team for Sasuke, instead of "all of the other, older, more experienced ninjas are busy."
Rebel S2 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
So...any chance of this getting updated? This story is GOOD. Damn, real awesome and unique plot. And Naruto finally knows (or suspects...whatever...). Damn, I hope this ain't dead. Thanks anyway for writing the first seven chapters!
In Memory Of Yesterday chapter 7 . 7/2/2013
I love it.
EatingAMermaidsTail chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
romantiscue chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
This is a pretty interesting story. I wish there were more Naruto fics that focused on infiltration. Hope you haven't given up on it.
Carmielle chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
I think you must be a mind reader.

This is a plot I have ALWAYS wanted to see written, and you write people in character and seem to have good plots. This stuff is gold. I love it.

Please update soon!
Phantom Feline chapter 7 . 6/6/2012
Oh, what a pleasant and enthralling read this is; I only wish there was hope for an update in the future ;3
DarkestTruth chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Yes, Sasuke is a clever son of a ***** indeed.

No offense to Mikoto Uchiha, of course.
Yoholic chapter 7 . 11/13/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter