Reviews for The Voice Inside
Charlie'Rocker chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
Owwww so cute! I so loved all of this, so much drama! this is awesome, I'm glad you received a lot of love while you were posting this and I hope you keep receiving it afterwards!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/21/2013
amazing story :) but slightly disappointed me :P no kisses Dx
Guest chapter 8 . 3/28/2013
Punk ass fuck ass shitty little fuckhead lol I am liking your story it's AWSOME LOO
dreamkj chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
happy extremely late birthday! :) like always, awesome chapter :)
dreamkj chapter 10 . 2/26/2013
I would LOVE to be your beta if you are still looking. :) Also, Chad's over-protectiveness is soooo adorable! I'd squeal and jump up and down but there are other people in the room with me... XD
dreamkj chapter 9 . 2/26/2013
I'm sorry you had a suckie day. As my friend said to me once: "People suck and they need to suck less." XD It sounds stupid, but I remember it well and it always makes me smile. :) Anways, long story short, smile for me! Like right now. aaaaaaaaand GO! :)
Anyways, amazing story.
Smile on, you deserve it! :)
dreamkj chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
lol i was GEEKING OUT during this entire chapter. XD ps: i found your use of weird words quite amusing. pps: props to 'Kitty with a chance" for using one of my favorite words- Antidisestablishmentarianism XD did you know it is one of if not the longest word in the English language? ANYwho, i'm off to continue you're story :)
dreamkj chapter 7 . 2/26/2013
oh my wow, i NEED to know what's inside that box! I'm not sure if you are even getting all these reviews of mine since it's an older story but oh well. it's worth reviewing. :)
dreamkj chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
so. much. DRAMA! I love it :)
dreamkj chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
hehehe "comeuppance" your right, it is an epic word XD keep being awesome! xx
dreamkj chapter 4 . 2/26/2013
ahhhhhhhh still such a good story! You are an AWESOME writer. :)
dreamkj chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
i'll make sure to read your other stories once i finish this one :) xx
dreamkj chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
i shall make this quick so I can read your chapter three as soon as possible. I LOVE YOUR STORY! The end. :) On to the next chaper! Mouse, CLICK AWAAYYY! XD
dreamkj chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
lol... two shot... has 17 chapters... XD just started this fic. It's AMAZING so far! Can't wait to read the rest. :)
bettybox chapter 17 . 1/8/2013
this made my mind go thoure a loop..