Reviews for The Way it Was
Baniita chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Yeah. You're not going to update this but I'll read it anyway. I usually review as I read.

[Well, yeah, it was kind of my fault but he enjoyed it!]

x Bwaheeheeharha... 8D

x Even Sasuke said Naruto tasted like miso

xUGH-I can't describe this happiness to be able to not have to sift through shit to find a good SasuNaru fic.

x YEAHHHH. It's all thanks to Shizaya. And your babbling.

x How the hell did that happen?

x Those two pairings are like... Worlds and worlds apart. In many ways.

[Sure, the stomach pains were from that rotten milk I had drank that morning, but I was also nervous and well… from today's point of view I guess… I kinda sorta didn't want her lips to touch mine after Sasuke's.]

x The milk God Heiwajima Shizuo manipulated to heavens to prevent the horrid that is Narusaku

x So much that I won't even dignify sakuras name with either capitalization nor punctation. :3

x /Shot.

[Then when Naruto unfairly jumped me while I was eating no less, I didn't feel anything...

"He was aroused."]

x Cacklesnerk.

["I was not aroused! I don't have weird kinks like someone I know. Not that I'm complaining, really. But wasn't the whip last night a bit too-"

"CONTINUE WITH THE STORY, SASUKE."]

xPFFFDUDE. YOU ALMOST MADE ME CHOKE ON MY SEA MALT VICKEY'S CHIPS. XD

x/Totally hyperventilating in laughter at the constant threats Sasuke said addressed to Sakura...

["Sorry, we'll have to continue this tomorrow, Naruto and I have business to attend to, so, Naruto, bed or cou-?"]

x I just "pffft" all over my screen. . A.

x THE HAMMOCK, NARUTO! PICK THE HAMMO-/Shot.
XxYingYangxX chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
claps its very good
HorsesRain chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Lololol! They don't know they're talking about each other in that 'oouu la la' sense! XD Great job!

HorsesRain
Lady-Mystc chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
hehe i want thee crazy a/n :( :D

and if your worried (you shouldnt be)"TOO BAD MY BEST SUCKS. F"

your best is awesome!

Reality Illusionary chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
-sobs- but that's so FAR away. This is hilarious, I luv sasuke pov the most and I can't wait till the mist. Where haku like kills sasuke and then he gets the flashs of images which proves he loves naru-chan. Anyway good story countinue plz!

Ja

hopeless45
HorsesRain chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This story just made my day! Awesome job!

HorsesRain
Reality Illusionary chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Hahahhahahhahahah! -wipes a tear- this is freakin funny. Makes me laugh like crazy. Though my fav part is the killing sakura part funny. Both are narsiss even though naru or sasuke are the most perfect couple. Which reminds me who is the seme and uke in this relationship?

Can't wait for more of this hilarious story.

Ja

hopeless45
XxYingYangxX chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I think its really good its just at the beginning confusing whos talking but i picked up pretty quiick otherwise it is really good please keep writing! ]
jesshika chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
pure win.

i love how they're always interupting eachother XD can't wait for more
MagnoliaCrescent47 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
this is going to be a fun fic to read the first chapter was really good and you did a great job with switching everything up :) i cant wait to see more yaoi moments! 'til friday ;D
sasunarulvr4eva chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
omg continue it PLZ! so freaking hilarious! luved it!
Lady-Mystc chapter 1 . 1/29/2010