Reviews for Like Father, Like Son
minitwinkie42 chapter 3 . 8/11/2013
This was good
Kamaria Jay chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
This is a cool story, I would really to know what happens next. I hope you update soon.
Kamaria Jay chapter 3 . 11/30/2011
This is a good story, I really like it. I hope you update soon.
underneath the waterfall chapter 3 . 8/12/2010
yay, this is awesome! hope you update soon!:)
Slytherin Studios chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
I love your story, can't wait to find out what happens next.
Running-Wild22 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
""Don't worry, he will," she said before Abel could reply. "He can't help it. It runs in the family.""

Yeah she has a lot to learn.
fruitsnacks16 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
i love tara!

update soon.
Lrp chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I loved this Filler Chap. Tara is amazing and Abel is funny!
Cheryl24 chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Is Clay going to be in this?
kvsgrl chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
I like this one. I also think that you should make this a series. But that's my wishful thinking. Please update soon and keep up the good work.

Marguerite
Danae Jo chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
keryns got a lot to learn lol
mcbailey chapter 3 . 3/13/2010
Lol loved it can't wait for more
Cheryl24 chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
You should put Wendy in here somewhere. Have her and Abel talk about things.
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
I can't wait to see where you take this story! About Becky-Jayne. Horrible name, sorry, but it doesn't flow at all. Maybe if it was Becca Jayne (first than middle and not everyone saying both together) OR even better Becca-Jay, that flows way better. About half way through I started reading it Becca-Jay because it sounds better. Anyway, update soon!
kvsgrl chapter 2 . 3/6/2010
Oh yeah just like his dad. I would like to see you take this through Abel prospecting and being patched in. I can see Jax having mixed feelings about that. Maybe see what Jax and Tara would do if their daughter got involved with a son. Show what the club members are like now that they are older. Please update soon and keep up the good work.

Marguerite