Reviews for Unattached
juliet709 chapter 27 . 8/1/2014
oh my i loved this story. so touching.
juliet709 chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
awe. i can for sure say i would not want to be in a situation like this. talk about pulling on the heart strings.
misguided-angel 96 chapter 27 . 5/28/2014
days when I sit at my desk and read ran fanfiction are the best and I read this story begging to en todaty and I love it thank you so much!
Yaz chapter 27 . 6/27/2013
I loved it! Such an amazing story!
mrscoleman2009 chapter 27 . 1/19/2013
Great story!
ozftw chapter 27 . 11/15/2012
question. You mentioned earlier Jake's sister's stepdaughter who was pregnant at thirteen and gave the baby up for adoption. Wasn't her name Claire as well?
Ariya-angels chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
THAT IS MY DREAM CAR! OMG! Sorry lol. Just had to say it... But in black... Fellow Supernatural fan? Loll
HardToLove chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
*sniffle* oh god. You actually had me crying a couple times here... I don't know why I torture myself with military stories, but I do. At least this one ended well. It's the ones that don't that make me want to go grab my Army Boy and never let go. Thanks for the happy ending and all the music suggestions and poems and quotes and stuff. :) (I copied so many things down it's ridiculous.)
Tianimayteller chapter 27 . 7/26/2012
LOVE it love it love it love it best story of Jacob and Bella that i have EVER read your amazing i swear AMAZING! :D
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 27 . 3/23/2012
amazing story I loved it
Zapphe chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
This started really well and I was absolutely loving until a few more chapters down the track, it lost its momentum. There are few too many many songs references, lyrics and singing scenes. The love lettes from Jacob was sweet but the last two long ones are far too syrupy. I really seriously doubt a 25 y.o. guy would write something like that.

After the initial 7 or 8 chapters then every scenes just stretched on too much, like there 10 lines because one thing get out. I'm sorry I wont finish reading it. It's a very good effort and I would think this could turn out to be an excellent story if we can tighten the pace and cut out some of the songs.
Zapphe chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
When you listed the links for the shoe and the dress, I can't help but think what about the battery operated boyfriend LOL

It's great so far, loving the inner monologue, it's fun and humourous. I am looking forwarding to the appearance of Jacob, I'm big fan of him.
Lov3steele chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Loving this story! My husband is a Marine also!
i'm in the looney bin chapter 27 . 10/9/2011
Love it "happily right now" x
anonymous23.19 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I decided to try and break my terrible reviewing patterns and not just review right at the end of the story...just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this. Alice and Bella's friendship seems so genuine, reminds me so much of my own friends and I!

I like the Alzeheimer's plot line as well (well as much as anyone can like that), my own grandfather had a very rare form of dementia and I'm always on the lookout for stories which deal with the disease in a realistic and sympathetic way.

I'll end here and go and finish the rest up!