Reviews for Sins of the Fathers
Guest chapter 8 . 7/12/2018
Our Morgan? Awww! :)
utterlyheartbroken chapter 10 . 11/18/2017
I truly enjoyed reading this story. I love how you incorporated all the main characters, and also the side characters were rather intriguing. I wish there was more because I really feel as if you have captured the essence of the main characters. It was a lovely read with a great plot. Thank you for writing and sharing this!
sallydeathhands chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
:) I'm guessing by your A/N that you, too, have Aspberger's? I do, too. I'll start rambling about books and things I find interesting to my family, and not notice when their eyes start to glaze over. Fortunately, my Aspberger's also came with the added bonus of a terrifying social disorder. Basically I can't talk to anyone outside my immediate family. So your Reid was very believableā€¦I just feel sad for poor Morgan. Talk about a highly stressful work environment!
Claire Randall Fraser chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
I'm just coming to this late but I think this is an almost perfect story. Emotional, detailed and true to character. Thanks for writing it.
HGRHfan35 chapter 10 . 12/9/2011
Wow...I really loved this story!

Excellent case- fic and I will be sure to pass this one to friends to read.

Thank you for this beautiful piece.

Have a great weekend :)
nebula2 chapter 10 . 11/2/2011
I really enjoyed this story. It was an intriguing look into Rossi and Morgan's characters.
sallydeathhands chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
Yes, I did enjoy the story very much. I haven't found too many well-written fics about Derek (as he's my favorite character).

So finding this was indeed a treat... (and as I too, suffer from a form of Asperger's syndrome, I understand about Reid... In my case, my social abilties are totally non-existant)

But this was an incredible fic... felt just like a real episode. Hope to see more from you in the future.
dannyanne chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Great end for a great story. I loved the Rossi/Morgan parts best. I love them in the show and you have a sure feeling for their relation ship. Thanks for writing this story . I enjoyed reading it very much.
Deanne Stevenson chapter 10 . 12/13/2010
Excellent! I love Rossi's understanding of Derek. ~Dee
Sirnonenath chapter 10 . 12/12/2010
Wow. I really loved this story. I like how in the end Rossi comforts Derek without specifically addressing Derek's past. Really lovely character piece. Thanks!
dannyanne chapter 9 . 12/9/2010
Another great chapter. This is really a great story .It has an interesting case and is a excellent character study. Morgans thoughts feel very realistic and are heartbreaking. I liked that JJ was supporting and understanding.
dannyanne chapter 8 . 12/1/2010
Great story !I love the religious undertone of the case. Your characterizations of the characters are identical with mine.
Deanne Stevenson chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Fantastic interaction beteen Hotch and Morgan. Story gets better with each chapter. ~ Dee
Sirnonenath chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
I love this! I always wondered if just Hotch and Gideon knew the truth or if the other team members who were in Chicago figured it out. Looking forward to more!
Deanne Stevenson chapter 7 . 11/16/2010
The case becomes more engrossing with each chapter. Don't see any problems with your characterizations. They seem quite true to the series. Exceptional portrayal of Rossi, offering insight into the way his mind works. He is often something of an enigma, and you define him well. ~Dee