Reviews for To Relieve Boredom
Mel Crooks chapter 1 . 6/24
Oh my! This was fantastic.
Midnight May chapter 1 . 5/31
Nearly a year later, and I'm reading this again~

and still hoping for a sequel or two. haha
afmorales21 chapter 1 . 3/23
This has been and will forever be my most favorite of one shots.
esthe chapter 1 . 2/20
More?
rumbeller25 chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
loved it
EAHK chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Nah... this doesn't work. Who would want to think of a young gorgeous Christopher Plummer having loads of hot sex?
Eeeep! Oh my god, you know I am kidding right? That was the hottest thing ever. I have had a crush on Captain von Trapp since I was a little girl. How brilliant of you to imagine him as a Malfoy. That man is sizzling sex on a stick.
Please write another one with Abraxos. I can picture it so well. Damn I am so jealous of Hermione. I want to a time turner to take me back to a young Christopher Plummer in the 1960s too.
That was so good for me. Thank you!
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
that was awesome!
Irish Thorn chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
I loved this! Sad that it's only a one-shot! Thanks for sharing!
Sinoritta chapter 1 . 7/2/2017
Amazing! Thank you very much for writing this story!
Midnight May chapter 1 . 6/9/2017
Omaygash! That was so good! I want to see Hermione and Lucius fic next ad perhaps a Dramione fic next. I wanna see her playing with all the Malfoys haha
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
I imagine George Sanders to be Abraxas Malfoy. Captain Von Trapp had 10 children, so he would have had lots and lots of sex, I'm not sure about Christopher Plummer... lol!

He REALLY wanted Hermione, didn't he!
artemisgirl chapter 1 . 9/26/2016
This was really, REALLY hot. Fuckkkkkk, this was hot, and I have 3 hours of work and commute left still before I can get home and jump my boyfriend. Grrrrrr.

This was really hot though. Wow. Well done.
WisdomAlice42 chapter 1 . 6/29/2016
Loved it !
girl43 chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Lovely ! C. Plummer as a Malfoy... why didn't I picture this earlier ?! It's absolutely perfect...
Cadaverous Apples chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
I wish this continued but I know it works better paradox-wise if it doesn't continue. Sigh. So steamy!