Reviews for It Isn't Every Orn You Have A Human Around
afhirfearness0423 chapter 11 . 4/15
Three letters: LOL
RevieWriter chapter 11 . 3/15
I am surprised Sam isn't more angry with the Autobots, they voluntarily left him with the Decepticons.
Clumsy Peg chapter 11 . 1/28
I'm actually crying with joy right now. You have no idea. There are actual tears.

ALSO APPARENTLY I HAVEN'T FAVORITED THIS YET?! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?

MEGA REVIEWING AGAIN MWAHAHA.

Careful what you say about Ratchet caring for people - my Doom of Ratchets are scowling right now. Is scowling right now? Now the scowls are aimed at me and my lack of grammar expertise.

Soundwave knows everything. EVERYTHING.

Because NO ONE is as skilled as Ratchet! Not just in medicine, but also wrench throwing, glaring, scowling, and being an absolute god.

BAHAHA Starscream, I love the sass. You tell that fleshling!

"'Hook, boy. Boy, Hook," Starscream elaborated."
He's got quite a gift with words.

LOLZ the stick. I do the exact same thing with long sticks when I don't want to touch something.

AH THE REST OF THE TRINE RETURNS! :D

"'He's like a nice version of Ratchet,' Skywarp said brightly."
Feel the glaring from the Doom of Ratchets.

You're right, Optimus is quite leggy. Someone also pointed out to me recently that he's almost always late to important plot events - Mission City, Sentinel's betrayal, the Chicago fight...clearly he's not using those freakishly long legs to propel himself to the fight.

Can I just say how much I love the sass Drama Queen is dishing out today?

I MISSED YOU TOO SKYWARP.

Soundwave is phenomenal. I mean this seriously. I love the whole dialogue with him and how he actually has a conversation with Sam and is beautifully concise with his words and its just so much LOVE.

Aaaaawwww, no Drama Queen on a Leash? At least not this chapter ;D

xD Megatron and Facebook. You know he'd be constantly posting embarassing photos of Optimus.

Also always glad to see the "I am Megatron! I do not need _" thrown in. We used to have such conversations about that...INDEED WE DID; WE ONCE HAD HUNDREDS.

Ickle messenger pigeon xD DYING.

"'Rude,' Soundwave sang."
"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUUUDE? DON'T YOU KNOW I'M CYBERTRONIAN TOOOOO?"
...sorry. Moving on!

Megatron has more than one sound level? I thought it was permanently set at MEGA-BOOM.

AWW, THEY'RE ROCK CLIMBING TOGETHER! :D SUCH BONDING! Yaaaaay, Prowlie!

Ratchet, of course, is being legendary, as is the norm. I also feel the need to specifically point out how much I love how you write him, not only in this story, but in all of them. You capture his Doom and Ratchet Wrath so beautifully. And as he's my favorite character, I can't thank you enough for it!

Ah, there is such comfort in reading a story where Ironhide blows things up. Such familiar comfort.

The Ratchet Faction would squash any and all in its path. And it would consist of only Ratchet himself. Maybe Prowlie.

MUCH LOVE TO YOU FOR THE SURPRISE UPDATE AAAHH :D I needed this so badly today and I'm so glad I discovered your update.

*fails across the Atlantic* :D
anubis chapter 11 . 1/23
Please hurry on the updates. This is so ridiculously funny.
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 11 . 1/22
OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE BACK! *HAPPY PTERODACTYL NOISES*

Geez it is great reading your work again. your style is by far one of my favorites. I'm surprised Megatron is the one who's into facebook you'd think Optimus would be the one to be all over that.

Ratchet really should make his own faction though... He's the only one in any series that has any common sense whatsoever.

Another great chapter! It is so good to see an update from you! This made my day... maybe even my week!
jujufox11 chapter 11 . 1/20
Oh man! I so happy that you are back! I have read this fanfic ouly for fun so many times, I really love it and I really glad you will keep with it!
Eliza Aacher chapter 9 . 1/20
(this review was meant for chapter 11, but I buggered it up, haha)
Btw, I enjoy the continued development of the interactions between the Decepticons- and the acknowledgement of Megatron's refusal to thank Startscream for his work.
Eliza Aacher chapter 11 . 1/20
Is... is this... a-an update?
*faints*

*through tears of joy* Welcome back!
May the next update only be two and a half years. ;P
Ahahaha. ;)
Great story! I have a suggestion. You might have already thought of it, but I would really like to see the Autobot's reaction to Sam's newest Facebook Friend. :) Oh, and it would be really interesting if the Decepticons took Sam out to a nice, normal sit-down restaurant. Can their holoforms even eat? Lol I'm really enjoying this story!
SavvyEnigma chapter 11 . 1/17
I love this story so much it is love. LOVE. Thank you for the update.
nessus47 chapter 11 . 1/17
SQUEEEE! I can see that you have returned in grandeur to these pages...JOY! Welcome back Kibbler, you have been sorely missed. I am so happy that you decided to return as a writer and your writing is as fine as ever. You have brought laughter back with your gloriously kibble-listic storytelling and I truthfully can't wait to see where this one takes us. Obviously poor Sam is having mounting issues with the 'Cons...being underfed is a continuing problem...amazing that even Screamer, who actually knows stuff about hunans won' t concede to Sam's point about this. Megs is as clueless as ever (just as he should be...he is Megatron after all heheh). The scene where 'Warp and TC asks permission to interact with humans in holoform made me melt...they were so sweet when they visited Sam in the hospital in an earlier chapter. And Megsy still wants to exercise his little pet with collar and lead, despite Sam's earlier attempts to avert this. Awww,Megsy, you naughty Mech. Let's see how the mucrochipping proceeds then...a more 'humane' alternative...or is it? It is so good to have one of my absolute fave writers back in the swing...I've really missed you Cx :D
Khalthar chapter 11 . 1/16
Too bad Sam hasn't gotten the idea to start his own faction. His first recruits could be Soundwave and Starscream. I can see Megatron now... trying to question him as to why SAM is getting more Decepticons to like him on Facebook than Megatron!
Bossbot chapter 11 . 1/16
This was hysterical but the way you have Optimus so much thinking Megatron won't hurt Sam is a bit off character for him just a wee bit lol
Sesshykiss13 chapter 11 . 1/16
3 ah I missed this in my life...
child of Jon snow chapter 6 . 9/30/2014
You are an idiot mega-idiot