Reviews for It Isn't Every Orn You Have A Human Around
lauranon chapter 11 . 5/26
Haha! Ratchet, count me in! NoFoolsPermitted, roll out! XD

But seriously now, this fic is great. It made me laugh so many times I can't even count anymore. :)
BuzzyBumbleBee13 chapter 11 . 3/28
is it bad that I genuinely feel bad for Sam? He's gone through so much.
BuzzyBumbleBee13 chapter 11 . 3/28
god dammit Autobots! Bee is the only one worried! Sam is (if you take out the crack and weird situations and lack of mention of injuries) being tortured. Man, Bumble is gonna be pissed. And Optimus? I don't know how he'll react.
MrsSparkle1 chapter 3 . 3/27
I get way too much joy out of reading about sam's pain. Does this make me a sadist?
LittleBittyPretty1 chapter 11 . 1/15
Fifty Shades of Grey omg... I'm dying!
LittleBittyPretty1 chapter 3 . 12/30/2016
Now i need CPR becuase i have died from laughing too hard XD9
NeutralGuise chapter 11 . 11/9/2016
This fic is amazing. I love Sam being the Only Sane Man, and how you've written Megatron, completely insane with way too much power. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/20/2016
AMAZING 100/10 WOULD READ AGAIN
that being said, will you still be updating this? I'm sorry if I sound demanding, but this is such a good story and it's so rare for me to find a tf bayverse story I actually likes that hasn't already been completed/abandoned.
afhirfearness0423 chapter 11 . 4/15/2015
Three letters: LOL
RevieWriter chapter 11 . 3/15/2015
I am surprised Sam isn't more angry with the Autobots, they voluntarily left him with the Decepticons.
Clumsy Peg chapter 11 . 1/28/2015
I'm actually crying with joy right now. You have no idea. There are actual tears.

ALSO APPARENTLY I HAVEN'T FAVORITED THIS YET?! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?

MEGA REVIEWING AGAIN MWAHAHA.

Careful what you say about Ratchet caring for people - my Doom of Ratchets are scowling right now. Is scowling right now? Now the scowls are aimed at me and my lack of grammar expertise.

Soundwave knows everything. EVERYTHING.

Because NO ONE is as skilled as Ratchet! Not just in medicine, but also wrench throwing, glaring, scowling, and being an absolute god.

BAHAHA Starscream, I love the sass. You tell that fleshling!

"'Hook, boy. Boy, Hook," Starscream elaborated."
He's got quite a gift with words.

LOLZ the stick. I do the exact same thing with long sticks when I don't want to touch something.

AH THE REST OF THE TRINE RETURNS! :D

"'He's like a nice version of Ratchet,' Skywarp said brightly."
Feel the glaring from the Doom of Ratchets.

You're right, Optimus is quite leggy. Someone also pointed out to me recently that he's almost always late to important plot events - Mission City, Sentinel's betrayal, the Chicago fight...clearly he's not using those freakishly long legs to propel himself to the fight.

Can I just say how much I love the sass Drama Queen is dishing out today?

I MISSED YOU TOO SKYWARP.

Soundwave is phenomenal. I mean this seriously. I love the whole dialogue with him and how he actually has a conversation with Sam and is beautifully concise with his words and its just so much LOVE.

Aaaaawwww, no Drama Queen on a Leash? At least not this chapter ;D

xD Megatron and Facebook. You know he'd be constantly posting embarassing photos of Optimus.

Also always glad to see the "I am Megatron! I do not need _" thrown in. We used to have such conversations about that...INDEED WE DID; WE ONCE HAD HUNDREDS.

Ickle messenger pigeon xD DYING.

"'Rude,' Soundwave sang."
"WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO RUUUDE? DON'T YOU KNOW I'M CYBERTRONIAN TOOOOO?"
...sorry. Moving on!

Megatron has more than one sound level? I thought it was permanently set at MEGA-BOOM.

AWW, THEY'RE ROCK CLIMBING TOGETHER! :D SUCH BONDING! Yaaaaay, Prowlie!

Ratchet, of course, is being legendary, as is the norm. I also feel the need to specifically point out how much I love how you write him, not only in this story, but in all of them. You capture his Doom and Ratchet Wrath so beautifully. And as he's my favorite character, I can't thank you enough for it!

Ah, there is such comfort in reading a story where Ironhide blows things up. Such familiar comfort.

The Ratchet Faction would squash any and all in its path. And it would consist of only Ratchet himself. Maybe Prowlie.

MUCH LOVE TO YOU FOR THE SURPRISE UPDATE AAAHH :D I needed this so badly today and I'm so glad I discovered your update.

*fails across the Atlantic* :D
anubis chapter 11 . 1/23/2015
Please hurry on the updates. This is so ridiculously funny.
chausettes et chauseurs chapter 11 . 1/22/2015
OH MY GOODNESS YOU'RE BACK! *HAPPY PTERODACTYL NOISES*

Geez it is great reading your work again. your style is by far one of my favorites. I'm surprised Megatron is the one who's into facebook you'd think Optimus would be the one to be all over that.

Ratchet really should make his own faction though... He's the only one in any series that has any common sense whatsoever.

Another great chapter! It is so good to see an update from you! This made my day... maybe even my week!
StarsStreak chapter 11 . 1/20/2015
Oh man! I so happy that you are back! I have read this fanfic ouly for fun so many times, I really love it and I really glad you will keep with it!
Eliza Aacher chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
(this review was meant for chapter 11, but I buggered it up, haha)
Btw, I enjoy the continued development of the interactions between the Decepticons- and the acknowledgement of Megatron's refusal to thank Startscream for his work.