Reviews for Angels All Around the World
morey chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
To be totally honest a big part of what makes fan fiction enjoyable to me is capturing the characters, if a story does that then you feel like you are getting a new episode of the real show, and I don't think the characters in this story resemble Kris and Kelly from Charlie's Angels at all. However I think you are a talented writer and they are plenty enjoyable as your own 'original' characters, I have read some other your stories and they aree always rich and well written so thumbs up.
Lillybeth1026 chapter 19 . 2/26/2012
It is amazing the situations you get them in and how you get them out.

anon chapter 19 . 2/15/2012
the sooner this ends the better. they are like babies lost in the jungle, kelly and kris don't even act like they are adults. you published this in 2010? put it out of its misery
anon chapter 19 . 2/13/2012
this story sucks are you even american and your facts are all wrong and boring
Bqueen chapter 19 . 2/11/2012
I love all the adventures around the world. Thanks for updating. Please write some new stories. I love the stories about the first charlies angels show...I miss them lately.
LAeyeball chapter 19 . 2/9/2012
Hey, KM, nice to see you updating again! I love the way Kelly & Kris come out of such an adventure then amazingly walk out of their accommodation next day, then off down to the bus stop, as if they'd just been to MacDonalds ! I guess that's just how your life feels right now!

Happy days! ;-)
JEREMY chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
First, I guess I should say Happy Birthday to you.

May you Live Long and Prosper.

Second,this is an excellent story you've written.

I like the way it deals with the passage of time,and how the plot and characters go beyond what we know from the series.

Stories like this are one reason why I love the Internet,

JEREMY chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
This is the story that ABC should have used for the series' reboot. It could have served as sort of an in between episode from the original series(between Seasons 2 and 3,when Sabrina left the agency and was replaced by Tiffany Welles).

The femslash subtext might have been a bit too deep for some,but it would have added more depth.

Thank you for this story.
pedebone chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
. .please
quickstar989 chapter 18 . 1/19/2011
Pain must turn Kelly on? I don't know how she had her mind on sex after having her foot ripped open by a horrible bear trap that might give her an infection. Way to go Kelly!

These two are like small children. I liked Kris tricking Kelly into going with her. Bug spray though? Yuck. Kelly needed to knock her out then sleep.

Yikes, they were caught. What will this lead to?
Lillybeth1026 chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
Now the jungle! you have put them in some interesting places and it sounds like they are headed into more trouble, as usual.

Kp1185 chapter 18 . 1/17/2011
See now...if they had read a first aid kit manual this wouldn't have happened. Now they are in trouble AND Kelly is going to get tetanus!
LAeyeball chapter 17 . 11/4/2010
Nice capter again KM! Loved the larking about on the beach, Kelly trying to lick up all the sand in Tunis jut to scrape the last dregs of her drink...wouldnt that be Sabrina tho? Speaking of which... just WHY does Kelly not believe Bri went offto have a baby then? Cor, talk about paranoid adroid!

PS watch your punctuation marks...they're getting a bit squiggy! ;~)
Kp1185 chapter 16 . 11/1/2010
Oh good a history lesson. Not that Kris or kelly are appreciating it hehe. But it's a small price to pay for Kelly finally getting to relax without being dragged off anywhere
LAeyeball chapter 16 . 10/29/2010
KM, you are an absolute marvel! Not only can you write flippin' cracking stories...not only can come up with consistently ingenious storylines...not only can you seamlessly blend history and drama together like a pro, but you can do it all while you hop countries and start a new job!

I am in total awe!