Reviews for Theory of Love
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Very creative! Absolutely a most darling story! You captured the essence of Booth & Bones very well
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Loved this. Fantastic exchange of thoughts between B & B. :-)
Nessy chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Cute and fun - and I really loved the "There's the Bones I know and…know" line. Nice job!
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
:D Love love love !

So cute that they always use the word "love" but never say to each other, only for joking ! Like in the show, it's amazing how you play with them !

Happy to read you, like every time

Xx.x
Amilyn chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
For now it's enough for me too. *sigh*

I like you comparing her more rigid former self and the person she's become, the wording she's used in the past, the things she's slipped past him, things he's caught, the fact that she looked at him every time she said the word love...and that he caught it.

I love HER telling HIM he has an "unnatural fixation with being right." Hello, pot, this is kettle! *grin*

Nice dialogue.
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
So adorable, as your fics always are. Looking forward to your post-ep for last night's episode. It was lacking in BB relationship drama, so you need to add some oomph TPTB left out. :)
here-not-there chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate news. :( But a little bit of Bones and fanfic can always make things better! well, for me that is. haha.

I'm so glad i wasn't hallucinating the fact that Bones looked at Booth everytime she mentioned 'love' during the toast. She has really grown to a more 'human' like person through time, Booth has realy started rubbing off on her for her to believe in love.

This is a really sweet story! I like it! :)

“Again with the un-Bones-like answer?” Booth smirked. “Usually I get more than a two-word response from you.” LOL, I'm thinking more like a 15 word, each with more than 3 syllables reponse.

“You’re a bad liar,” Booth stated with a wry chuckle.

“If I did that-and I’m not saying I did-it was purely unintentional. Obviously, since I was referencing your theory, it makes since that I occasionally glanced at you.”

So Brennan, always trying to rationalize everything. heehee, we all know it HAD to be the subconscious and the love! :)
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
yea, see . I kno. Totally right. ha.. see. yea. XD

completely tru. she was lookin him way too much at that point for her NOt to believe in it, is ridiculous. loved this lil drabble :)
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it! Very cute!
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Fantastic job!

I'm sorry to hear about your getting fired. That really sucks. I'm surprised you were able to write at all. What are you going to do?

“Then why did you look at me every time you said the word ‘love?’” YES! I loved that. She did keep glancing at him while she was talking about believing in love. It was too perfect. I loved how you had him call her out on it.

Haha, she would get all defensive about what she said wouldn't she?

I liked how she did tell him though that it was alright for him to say he loved her if he wanted to. I definitely think that's something she would say.

Wonderful and again, sorry it took me so long with these reviews.

Leah
Mina Tepes chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I'm so sorry you got fired, I hope you will find a new and better job very soon. If you need to talk or support you can e-mail me.

I like a lot this story, is very like them.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lol, very cute -
analiesa1013 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is just the way that Dentist in the ditch should have ended! You nailed down exaclt what booth and bones would say to each other
lily moonlight chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I'm so sorry for you being fired :( I hope a review might help a tiny bit. This was fun to read and I enjoyed it, loved how this played out between the two of them, sparkling dialogue as always! I liked as well how you ended it with just a hint of possibilities, leaving the book open for more as it were. I liked the bit about Booth slightly criticising her for discussing personal things. I really liked the disucssion about who he can protect, and to what extent, and about letting things happen, that was good. I really felt like they know each other intimately from that. I have to pick this out as well as a great line: “Guts don’t have the actual ability to speak,” she told him lightly, combining words from a past persona with the less rigid, slightly more socially adept and colloquially evolved one of the present.' Excellent story!
AlwaysUp2NoGood chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
whoa plz make this a multi chapter plz lol no pressure .I loved this one it's exactly what i'd picture them doing after dinner more plz

xoxo crazy hot