Reviews for The Magic Teabag
InsaneObsessions chapter 7 . 10/14/2011
I love this fic. :D

I don't care about some fanfiction reviewer who's getting way too passionate about this. Don't listen to her. This is a great fic. :)
Kiki-sama chapter 7 . 8/27/2011
My god, this was was horrible story. Nothing was consistent and you went way against canon.

Your horrible writing and plot is exactly why it got made fun of. watch?vY5hzAvgK_LE&featurechannel_video_title
MadForHatter chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Ha ha ha! This is fabulous stuff! It's like 12:40pm and I'm still giggaling after reading the "Mongoose!" thing and the whole running scenario! I'm after getting in trouble for roaring "what in gods name is a mongoose?" down the house. Oops! So after me mum shouted at me she still refused to tell me what it is. I texted me mate and turns out it's like a weasle...which just made me laugh harder!

Anyways... I'm rambaling even more than usuall! Whic may indeed be due to the absolutely sinfull amount of tea I drank today.

I'm off to read the next chapter! This really is a fablurifick one, good job mate! Yeah... I'm gonna shut up now...I'm hyper... Tanks for posting this! Ttfn!
bendybaps chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
That made me lols. Tehehe. Keep up the good work. :D
Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Your research is way off and your grammar/word use is wrong

You also fail to follow canon

(Sweeney did not have the trapdoor chair right after he killed Pirelli)
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
That was simply wonderful.

Sakura Katana chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Oh, poor Sweeney. Haha. Go Mrs Lovett! She definitely deserved that win, and hopefully Mr T will get over the rage at pretty much being her slave now and they'll fall in love. Yeah. So good fic! It was really funny.
F8WUZL8 chapter 7 . 4/13/2010
A great ending to a hilarious fanfic! "Geoffry Thomas Archibald" LOL. And, of course, Todd totally flips out about their unborn son and calls tha goddamn baby an abomination. Sometimes... I just can't believe society would reject Mr. Todd...

So anyways that was really funny and you ended the ffic very well!

Happy Writing!

Showghost chapter 7 . 4/11/2010
"I'm not dead!" shouted Mrs Lovett angrily from below, "so you can stop your gloating!" -and this is where I nearly died laughing. It's so typical Mrs. Lovett :)

...I Lovett...

Okay, I really have to stop saying that. Wonderful story though!

Miss Elphie
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
The end? :O Didn't see that coming, even though I think you mentioned it... braindead, and all that.

Anyway, lovely last chapter. I love how Mrs. Lovett managed to think of the perfect wish.

When I read that last part, where Sweeney has to do everything that Mrs. Lovett wants, I was kinda glad though that it was the final chapter and you weren't going to write more about it, for the (probably) obvious reason :P

Well, the sun is shining (gasp) so this girl is once again trying to get tan :P
linalove chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Haha,I loved the last part!Great job,love!

x Lina :)
It'sOnlyForever.x chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
I lovett :D

Judge Bamford- oh-er...

and yes...mrs lovett, she really knows how to pick 'em!

EminentlyPractical chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
Silly Sweeney, you can't send Nellie to Bedlam, that's not very nice.

Hehe, Lucy Bamford... Can't actually say I've heard her go by that name before, deserves her right the little... I probably shouldn't voice my opinions about Lucy right here :P

One more chapter? Don't do this to me woman! Your stories are so addictive, especially The Promise Price... Even though you only uploaded it a few days ago everytime I come on the first thing I do (apart from checking for reviews) is stalk your profile and see if you've updated it yet... That or any other story... Hehe, feel loved.

linalove chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Oh,it was great!Mr.T really needs to control his

More soon?

x Lina :)
Sakura Katana chapter 6 . 3/30/2010
Oo, loved the chapter!

Yeah, Johnny changed voices a lot... when he recited the Jabberwocky all Scottish it was actually pretty creepy. Helena most certainly stole the show. (Don't know if I'm repeating myself here, but yeah.)