Reviews for Watching An Execution
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
This was great! You should do a catching fire one. I haven't checked your page yet, so if you already did this, Sorry.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
Tawnyfur chapter 3 . 12/5/2010
You know, I'm discovering that my favourite POV in Hunger Games fan fiction is Gale. I'm insanely curious about his reactions to certain events in the seventy-fourth Hunger Games.

This was a really great portrayal of the Hunger Games! Your voice for Gale was quite perfect. Excellent work!
MereBear chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
DUDE! more! need more! like for real! like seriously you gotta go into detail about what might be goin through his mind while s Katniss is at the Games! like strait up for real.

im serious. i gotta know! My eyes were glued to the screen! my momma and sister said i looked like i saw a gourmet mean after a month of starvation!

need. more.!

fantastic job!
Ashlyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
okay that was AMAZINGGGG! i really think you should keep writing this stuff because it's very descriptive and gives us some insight about how Gale feels, which they really don't do in the actual book. it was reallllllly good!
Aspen chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
Wow, where to start? This was good fanfiction, and i was surprised at how well your "voice" told this story from Gale's perspective. I don't think there were any grammar errors, but then again, i was too absorbed in reading this to check. :) There's only one part I would ask you to edit, and that is in the third page where Gale is watching Katniss go to the clearing so she could acquire the backpack for Peeta. I was just a little confused from the jump of her almost dying to Gale's and Katniss' discussing of their choice of death in the woods back home before the Games. Maybe you could put in a "Back before she had left for the Games," followed by "in the woods, away from prying eyes..." so as to clarify your train of thought.

Also, I love the way Gale swears like a frigging sailor because it really does give him so much character since we don't know much of him from the original series. It makes him sound like a "I'll fight for my woman!" kind of a guy. Haha! I would much enjoy it if you put in more details and basically rewrote the books in his perspective and i know the perfect place for you to do it. Go to .com, sign up, and copy/paste your first part of the story and go from there. I know, i know, you have a life. But it's an awesome piece and other people would love to read it and they'll pick your story - then you might get in the top 5 picks list. Many editors read these stories every month so you just might get published. I would love it if you took my advice because i can't wait for more of this. Oh, and add me - my screen name is Aspen Thames. Best of luck!
SamSnead chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Followed your link here from LJ and I really enjoyed this! Great work!
Literati Lover chapter 3 . 8/8/2010
This is beautiful! I loved it :D
Tennis Freak chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
Can't wait for you to start CF!
Crengels chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
Please do Catching Fire! This was excellent.
ebethqnguyen chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
you got Gale good!
ddog125 chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
go into catching fire please because this was great!
CatPokemonFuzz chapter 2 . 7/12/2010