Reviews for The Fourth, The Fifth
fire phoenixia chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I'm so glad that I found such a rare wonderfully written Clow/Yuuko plus Doumeki/Watanuki piece! :)
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
So awesome 3 I love the Clow and Yuuko parts.
yue no rei chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Hahaha you take on he Doumeki household and older generation had me quite amused.
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
maybe its because its way past 2am, and at this time in the morning, your sanity has gone to bed already and left you sat at the computer grinning like a drunk in a wine cellar.

I REALLY like this story. :3 I could almost wish for a second chapter just to see those 3 plot more and watanuki cry more. XD thank you my friend!

LB
Shinigami chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
If only this happened in the manga-the yaoi fangirls would be thrilled. I still think DouWata are canon! Several Clamp manga has yaoi couples in them! *points to after-mentioned manga* Oh and since they are getting married who will be standing for Watanuki? Since Yuko is like his mom figure, does that make Clow his father figure? I get the feeling that the marriage ceremony will be quite the event...
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Amusing to many of the readers.
tsunami23 chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Ha, ha, ha! So funny!

I like Doumeki's parents. They're like Doumeki and Watanuki. :D
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I seriously loved this! Watanuki is the epitome of a housewife!

I love Clow's wedding idea. Watanuki should definitely be the damsel in distress. XD
Kirijo.Kanaru chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Good as always

But there's something I did'nt quite understand; did Yuuko and Clow made Doumeki's parents think that they were Watanuki's parents?

That part of 'And we as the parents will drink it together' wasn't clear to me.

Keep up the good work, my friend!

Take care.
Cizz chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Absolutely love Doumeki's parents, they remind of a certain couple... Hehe.

Good job, and thanks for sharing!
whitebengal14 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010