Reviews for Stolen
Shreya chapter 49 . 9/8/2015
I felt this chapter was a bit too rushed, as if you were in a hurry to finish it. But it was really great! Finally they meet! And yay for ryro and not romy!
Guest chapter 48 . 8/29/2015
Update?
Shreya chapter 48 . 7/21/2015
Oh my! Loved how you captured the emotions in this chapter. Geez I really hope she hasn't completely given up on John, because I'm not really a Romy fan, even though your Gambit is really adorable. It's my personal view, but I really feel John is the right guy for her. Well I'm still anticipating how this story turns out, hopefully it's more Ryro favoured. A word of advice my dear- do specify when you'd be updating next at the end of each chapter, makes it easier for those people to come back to your story who are not part of this website. Anyway, keep up the great work, and would appreciate it if the plot picks up pace, because it kinda feels a bit too dragged out. Cheers!
nightgoddes chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
These are great updates! I really like how protective Remy is. I'm excited for the reunion but I hope he remembers her!
Shreya chapter 47 . 7/16/2015
Yay! Update! More servings! And please! Happy Ryro ending! Anyway, cookies for you, chocolate chip ones!
Shreya chapter 46 . 5/19/2015
Hey! Thank you so much for updating this! But please can you get to John and Marie's reunion fast? And please make the ending a Ryro one, pretty pretty pretty please with a cherry on the top!
nightgoddes chapter 46 . 5/8/2015
Just wanted to say I love reading this fic! And if you're still writing I can't wait to see what you have planned!
LaEstrellaFugaz chapter 46 . 4/21/2015
Eres genial! Por favor sigue escribiendo porque necesito a John y Rogue juntos... Te felicito por tu escritura, eres muy talentosa
LaEstrellaFugaz chapter 29 . 3/10/2015
Amo la historia y a Pyro y a Rogue... y todo.! Te felicito por tu escrito (uso el traductor para leer, mi inglès es muy malo ja)
Cintia chapter 27 . 3/9/2015
Eres, sencillamente, asombrosa. Adora la historia y adoro aun màs còmo sigue la secuela. Te felicito mucho, mucho, mucho (uso el traductor para poder leer, mi inglès es muy malo, lo siento)
Shreya chapter 43 . 1/16/2015
So hi Leah.. You know I just started reading this today, and man did this turn out to be a page turner, and one of THE best Ryro fics ever... So could you please like update it soon? Because I can't wait for the much awaited John and Marie reunion, and the fact that most of the good fics that I've read about them, they've been incomplete... So yeah you could pretty much imagine how maddening it was to see that yours was incomplete too... And yours was the best that I've ever come across so far... So would you be kind enough to finish it up please?
Do inform me when you update it, since I'm not part of this site
My mail-
...
I'm a big fan of Ryro, and I would really like to see how this ends, especially with a John and Marie reunion
itisfinished12062015 chapter 41 . 9/11/2013
I really hope you keep writing. This is an excellent story so far. I love how you started with a somewhat simple "romantic" plot and then extended a complex dramatic world of events. I also love how you characterize each character in a way that they can change without going out of character. Sometimes I think you are a little heavy on descriptions of bodies and attraction but you still refrain from being too graphic. Great job so far. I'm glad your sequel is unfolding so well. I hope you keep continuing this story and resolve the plot naturally. Also excellent job on the trailer for the first story. The graphics are very clever and seem to reflect the story well. Thanks for posting this story. It has been a pleasure to read. Please PM me with your thoughts.

-Kittyhawk09
Lucky-Rogue chapter 41 . 6/16/2013
OMG please I'm beggin you can you post the next chapiter? You can't leave us like that ;) I want more Ryro! Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssseeeeee
Lucky-Rogue chapter 18 . 6/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Lexi39 chapter 41 . 10/20/2012
One of the best stories ive read on here :)