Reviews for Good Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
adhfoqhdter
dollfacen'pipe chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
oooooooooooh.

I like it QUITE a lot. Especially the ending.
SPG107 chapter 15 . 10/29/2011
Well, it was about time you updated! xD

Nah, just kidding. While it was worth the wait, your chapters are just so short! Please don't let us wait too uch for the next one!

As for this one, I like how the slashy-thing progresses, with Richard somewhat confused and the Marquis being all smug. Yay :)
Billie the fourth sage chapter 15 . 10/22/2011
dmsklghjhjd

SO INTERESTING WITH INGRESS AND ANESTHESIA. Can't wait.
SPG107 chapter 14 . 7/2/2011
HI! Sorry I read the whole thing without making any review before, but it is quite addictive!

Anyway, I would really love to see how this goes on. I think you work very will with each character being, well, in character (for example, Anaesthesia being concerned about rats rather than about people, that cracked me up xD), and the story is very interesting indeed. And, of course, not to forget the preslash, it certainly adds a bit of spice to an already fantastic dish ;)

So, well now, I hope you find a way to update soon, or to write soon, because I'm yearning for more!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
There are some things you forget that you're ashamed of forgetting, like, say, how awesome this fic and Neverwhere is ;) Thank you for reminding me.
Bottled Stars chapter 11 . 4/13/2011
I really hope that this story is going to be continued, because it is so damn good!
word junky chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Love this story. Are you ever going to continue it?
Billie the fourth sage chapter 11 . 6/22/2010
I just adore the way Richard's gotten used to the Marquis but still sees a lot of mystery around him, and OF COURSE the teensy attraction makes me squee XD

WOW, THIS IS EXCITING O3O I mean, the plot going into mysterious appearances and find Door's sister mode.

And I love the little things they do when the Marquis drags them around for some grander scheme. ;D

Once again, are you SURE you won't consider making this slash, as opposed to pre-slash? ;3;
Shinigami's Voice chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
Hello! I am so happy to read this story. You have all my love and gratitude for continuing your fic so frequently!

I love every chapter of your story, it depicts the Marquis so well, even in those aspects that in the book were barely -if not all- studied. Like his embarrassment, and his small smiles. They are so in character.

I especially loved that conversation of Door and Richard by the bonfire, when discussing Jane Austen and then touching the topic of De Carabas' secret good side. All their comments and attitudes were spot on!

Oh, and the ruse with that rent boy! It was genious, truly a Marquis' move. Although the rent boy is starting to be suspicious now...

Thanks so much for writing this story, I am really enjoying it. It's so rare to find Neverwhere stories nowadays, especially multi-chaptered fics focusing on the Marquis, our dear magnificient bastard.

I'm rooting here for Marquis/Richard *cheers* I'd love to know what improper comments he was making in pigeon, too, but I can only imagine XD

Hope you update soon again!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 9 . 5/5/2010
Did you make up the name or was it mentioned somewhere? For Ingress, I mean.

ALSO, I keep lapping up the little slash bits like a hungry stray ;) I enjoy them immensely too. We'll just have to keep wondering what the Marquis said, I suppose.

Sometimes I hope that you'll change the detail from pre-slash to slash XD Or at least give a little bit of a treat. :D

Thanks for the update!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 7 . 5/5/2010
THREE CHAPTERS AT ONCE?
I'M CAPS-ING TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH I AM LOVING YOU RIGHT NOW 8D

*prances over to the next chapter*
FlitShadowflame chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
So, I have the best literature class ever: we read this book for one of our assignments. The day after I finished it I went looking for fanfic, and there you were - fulfilling needs I didn't even know I had. Please update soon :3
Billie the fourth sage chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
oh

that last line left SO MANY QUESTIONS.

OH MY LORD. I NEED MORE.

:D Your story is lovely and works into so many possibilities in the Neverwhere-verse and I am just adoring how slowly you break into the pairing 3

the fangirl part of me is complaining that it's but really, that's mostly the charm of it ;D Hope it DOES get somewhere though, even if it's something small. :3
Shinigami's Voice chapter 5 . 2/9/2010
I smiled a lot -similar to the legendary Cheshire cat- with chapter 4. I hope that the rumor mill does turn the story around, adding juicy details and so, because I look forward to Richard's fac upon discovery.

It would be priceless.

And in regards of this chapter 5: I am utterly enamoured of it!

I have to say I share this vision of the Marquis being, if not good and noble, at least compassive enough when it comes to his companions.

He strikes me as the type of character who starts out thinking he is profiting from others, and later realizes he has grown to care for them.

And your chapter reflected that, with the typical cynic Marquis suspicios of how his image can be ruined by appearing 'kind' to others.

More please!