Reviews for Romance of the Seventh Star (part 1): Gaiden Days
qwaszxedc9 chapter 39 . 2/4/2014
Well then, YOUR STORY IS WORTH WRITING.

I apologize since I'm not one to review with every chapter. I'm the type that usually reviews once or twice only, though mostly I don't review unless it catches my fancy. Or is amazing beyond words. Do not believe this story to be worthless. It's one of the best OC stories I've every seen, and I've seen many. I hate Mary-Sues.

The fact that there are a mere double digit of reviews and favourites might be a little discouraging, but there's no need to worry. In time, others will stray across this story and find it so satisfying and amazing that they'll recommend it to others, like I did. My own stories have reviews that don't even hit the triple digits. How's that for discouraging.

Just know that this is an amazing story, and any sequel that follows will be read by me. As long as these high standards keep.
Shandar1 chapter 39 . 2/4/2014
Very good! It was a well written story with a well rounded plot, and very enjoyable. Thank you for the great read. I always wondered if their was a tie between Hikari and the the dragon in Siayuki...maybe a servant sent be her to help their reincarnations. This would explain why the dragon was Haki's companion more than any of the others. And did the manga ever explained just where or how they got a dragon that shaped changed into a jeep?
Mugiwara Otome chapter 39 . 2/4/2014
Heres a review! Im not sure if its the 39th or anything, but i love this story enough to make this effort!

Thank you for thanking me! You're welcome! Im honoured to be part of your oscar speech! Though I'm kinda surprised, but in a good way!

Don't worry about a lack of reviews! You're one of the most dedicated and talented writers I've ever seen. The reason there's not many reviews is because there are many people who dislike OCs, mostly due to the flood of Mary-Sues within any fandom. I, for one, support excellent and well-rounded OCs, one with depth and feelings, and actually works to earn the approval of the characters instead of mysteriously gaining it (the bane of all OCs stories).

Another reason would be because of the smaller Saiyuki fanbase, if you compare it to like Naruto or One Piece. Therefore less people, and even lesser still with the OC-haters, leaving your excellent story greatly under-appreciated.

I love your story. Keep in mind that there are at least 25 people who love your story, including this fangirl here, who really hopes to see a sequel. (Any sequel! Please...?)

Thank you so much for writing this story, for reading this review, and for thanking me. I honestly appreciate it as a reviewer that you acknowledge my comments, as late into the story as it was.
Patriot16 chapter 39 . 2/4/2014
Lady Rurouni,
You never cease to amaze! The epilogue was thoughtfully written (as was the entire fic). I am pumped to read the sequel because this story has kept me going in school, especially during my tougher semesters. I hope to read the sequel to this masterpiece soon.

Also, I wanted to thank you for mentioning me in your author's notes. It always makes my days brighter.
Patriot16 chapter 38 . 1/29/2014
I love the epilogue! I can't wait to read more. You have the uncanny ability to make the reader want to read more. :-) excellent writing!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 38 . 1/29/2014
Im so really sad that this is the end... I really look forward to any sequel. Btw, shouldnt Goku's name be Son Goku, or maybe Seiten Taisei, Son Goku? Because Goku on its own is quite strange in this formal context.
Patriot16 chapter 37 . 1/20/2014
Lady Rurouni, you never fail to amaze. I am truly pumped to read the epilogue and your upcoming sequel. I love the foreshadowing and allusions because they give your story depth. I'm wondering what Hakkai's relationship with Hikari will be like; will it still have some mischief and comedy relief? Or will Hikari compare Tenpou with Hakkai? Keep writing; I'm excited to keep reading your work. I hope you're well.
Mugiwara Otome chapter 37 . 1/20/2014
Sequel please...? Will there be a sequel...? Its just so beautiful!
Mugiwara Otome chapter 36 . 12/15/2013
Excellent excellent excellent. That part made my heart bleed. Beautiful protrayal and praiseworthy English. You have an excellent story. Do tell, will Hikaru return? Will Hikari die and join them in their journey, or just watch from above?

Do update soon. XD
Patriot16 chapter 36 . 12/15/2013
That was very well done. The affection between Tenpou and Hikari, especially on Tenpou's end, was subtle but undoubtedly powerful. Can't wait to read more of your work!
Patriot16 chapter 35 . 12/2/2013
Hi LadyRurouni! Very well done and well-written. Will there be a sequel? Somehow I don't think this is over just yet. _ hope you had fun writing the last chapter!
qwaszxedc9 chapter 35 . 11/30/2013
This story is BEAUTIFULLY written! Excellent use of language, either from you, your beta or both. Take credit where it's due. I think that this is one of the stories with a better OC. Is it already the end? Is she going to meet with Sanzo and gang after? Do tell, this story has grabbed and stolen my attention. I think I reread it at least a couple of times.

Btw, there were one or two spelling errors somewhere in the story. I spotted a few, but then I lost them. If you so wish, you can go look for it.

Great story! It should get more faves and follows.
Patriot16 chapter 34 . 10/29/2013
Hello, Lady Rurouni! It's been a while! This past chapter has to be one of my favorites. Kannon is one devious bodhisattva! I also enjoy the further development of your OCs as well as the relationship among them. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Patriot16 chapter 33 . 7/18/2013
Hello, Lady Rurouni! I read the latest chapter and found it to be quite enjoyable! I perceived what it was you were doing as far as the dynamics between Tenpou and Hikari. It was very subtle and masterful. I'm glad that you are not a writer to rush things, as some others can be. I enjoyed reading and picturing what happened to Konzen through Hikari's antics. As always, you never fail to impress. You have inspired me to write again. Thank you for inadvertently providing me with inspiration. Keep writing! I'm excited for the next chapter.
Patriot16 chapter 32 . 5/3/2013
Hi Lady Rurouni! I am very impressed with your latest chapter. Please do write the mini-arc featuring the four hellions' holiday. This is just me, and I know you're working up to it, but I would like to see more of the dynamic between Tenpou and Hikari. Anyway, keep writing! You're doing great.