Reviews for FANG the Phenom
Ella Carter chapter 11 . 2/24/2011
r u just friends or do u hav 3 acounts?
Polarbear XD chapter 10 . 7/18/2010
u had a good story i strongly suggest u finish it
Car Getting T-Boned by a Semi chapter 10 . 6/10/2010
'Cmon man...If you want my opinion-work La Muerte and FANG-THE PHENOM the most. But that's just my opinion. I like your writing style-really captures the reader and La Muerte and Fang: The Phenom is going awesome!
TaylorSwiftTwilightFan75 chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
Just because I like reviewing for each chapter, here's the review, but it really isn't.
googlefish chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
... I expected you to keep writing this one since such a big fan...
maxridelover chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
Please don't stop writing this one! I'm a huge wrestling fan, and I really like the idea of Fang wrestling!
OfTheMylne chapter 9 . 5/12/2010
THIS IS A AWESOME STORY KEEP WRITING!
The Layman chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
Dude, if it's Brigid (which I rather doubt at this point) then I'm going to plotz. (And no, I don't know what that means. It just sounded appropriate for some reason.) And when did you change catch phrases? I didn't notice.
Doesn't MAtter chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
oh and you shouldnt make max clingy it will have a very pathethic outcome on the story if you do
Doesn't MAtter chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Wait is it J.J?... someone should be all im suprised someone hasn't stolen you away from Fang and she could be oh-so-casual and say ive had my offers and fang would be like what offers and she would be all dont worry about he died.. LOL remebr Dylan?
Katherine chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
First time I've made an anonymous review. I realized that technically I've already reviewed for this chapter, but you deleted one before, so I can't actually review for this one. Does that make sense? Anyways, great chapter, love Lissa's part, and Max's what would you say it is, bravery? I don't think so. Great chapter though!
Natalie51 chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Nice T bones nice this is really good keep it up!
-Natalie
googlefish chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Sparky, do you have a crush on Lissa?
Doesn't MAtter chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
I don't remeber any blondes that max knew and fang didnt. And UPDATE FASTER!
Eat Yellow Snow chapter 9 . 5/1/2010
Nice chapter! It was funny, and educational(not really... the educational part...). Just when Lissa was starting to get cool...