Reviews for Pieces
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
The feels. It's to much!
Chezza456 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Damnit! You made me cry.
This is so sweet and so emotional. I'd never really thought about what would happen if Tania opened the door while Wikus was delivering his flower, and this certainly had not crossed my mind. Despite their difference you can see how much they love each other and how much they miss each other. It's adorable.
Since this was published 4 years ago I'm not expecting more chapters, but if you do write some more, or write a sequel fic then I'd love to read it because this was so beautifully written and I completely loved reading it.
Chez x
Atsirk Enoh chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
I'm so happy!
Jem chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
You really should continue its such a sweet story of true love regardless of physical change I would like to see this story continued.
Elemental Queen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Yeah, at the ending I totally wanted a sequel. Probably won't happen, but one can hope. :]
Hevy135 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
D'AWWWWWWWWWWW
there wont be a sequel chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I rewatched this tonight for the first time in a while, and after I craved a Wikus/Tania fic pretty much just like this. Basically, your story fit the bill absolutely perfectly.

That being said, I really enjoyed this! It was very well-written, and I adored the sweet, sincere simplicity of it. Wikus was very much so in character, being hesitant and gentle. Perfect.

Now let me end with an obligatory UGUUUU from the cute 83

Greenie
LadyGreatSkullZero chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You've written this with a delicate air, similar to the flowers Wikus' makes for Tania. You describes the emotions of the characters briefly and allow the reader to piece together their own imagery whilst still conveying feeling. That's an effective combination!

The way you've described Wikus' is reflected in his actions - I can see him timid and nervous as he breaks eye contact with Tania, unable to hold it for the realisation he's no longer the Wikus' he'd thought her to love.

And yet the relief he feels, and the overwhelming joy he must have in that one embrace from Tania... You summed that up in the most delicate of lines: "He held her carefully, as though she were made of glass." It says it all.

Well written, straight into my favourites :)
Battleshiplid chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
VERY good!
KaiThePhaux chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Awwwww!

The absolute cutest. I'd really like for you to continue, of course, but if you don't want to, you don't have to.

Very beautiful writing. Love it~
Madgetown chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Awww I REALLY wish you would write more TaniaxWikus. So beautiful. Please?
NITRO PSYCHO chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
wow, that was really good. I was expecting more but thems the brakes.
Captain Hilts chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
You did so well with the characters and the overall mood. I really enjoyed this little oneshot! I'm sure everyone has their version of what happens when Tania finally sees her husband again, and I did have something similar in mind. ;) I can only hope it goes as well as this!

Great job. Very emotional and very sweet.
Ali Flagg chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Very sweet. I like the simplicity. It's very well written. Good job! :D
Bonbondoodle chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
That was wonderful! You have to continue this!