Reviews for Unforseen Consequences
duchessme chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
oneshot?ah,well,interestng but wondrful
RyoKei chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I really love this couple now. Ah, I can't believe Ryoma can be Tsundere sometimes. But nicely done there...
xskeezy chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
awwww that ended on such a cute note! i loved those last few lines, and atobe and ryoma's love/hate/but mostly love relationship!
TheDarkestButterfly chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
LOVE IT!
abhorsen3 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
That is just so like Ryoma, to care but to try and hide it. He'll try and hide his caring side but not enough to let Keigo remain hurt. The relationship between Keigo and Ryoma is one of the most interesting I think.

I laughed so much when I read Keigo complaining that they played more tennis than they had sex _

I'm not active in the fandom anymore but you have made me addicted to RyomaxKeigo fics and I'm always hoping for an update from you so I was extremely happy to see you had written new stories and I'm excited about your long fics and can't wait till you post them!

_
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I love this fic! (it seems I love your writing style ) I especially found Ryoma's thoughts amusing (I kept reading them, it was so much fun XD)

Number one thing I love about your fics: Ryoma & Atobe's constant bickering. They're egos are so big but I guess their love is as well. You make them sound natural but super romantic!
Rielle P chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
aw so cute! I loved it
erisreigned chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
your not the only one who thinks Tezuka should stop whatever the heck he is trying to do and get a sense of real life... jeez! They say Oishi's the mom so that would make Tezuka the dad? nu-ahh... i think he's like a fucked up saint.

Oh well, ive enjoyed the match... seeing Keigo won after all. Hate hearing Yukimura always call Ryoma boy! at the OVA ... annoying! not much connection i know i just wanna share... hhehe.

Good fic. Concerned Ryoma. He is into his char even if he is fuming inside. If it's me i might have whacked at Keigo on

Would love to read your other fics so keep em coming, ahn
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I liked how you wrote Atobe's match against Yukimura. You put a certain amount of tension into the tennis and I was personally feeling anxious when you mentioned Atobe's legs.

(They were turning as purple as his clothes. LOL.)

A few things I'd like to mention in concrit. You spelt a few words incorrectly, such as a 'masochist', which you spelt as 'machoist'. Also, It's 'Mukahi' not 'Muhaki'. Other than that, your spelling is pretty good.

I would have liked to see this match go on longer because I know from canon Yukimura is the superior player. But yes, this is fanfiction, and here you've even got Atobe and Ryoma as a couple. I wouldn't exactly call this an adherence to canon. But, I did like how you showed Atobe's struggle and determination. He really is that kind of person. Also, the way you compared it to Tezuka and then tossed that analogy out the window towards the end there was a pretty fair display of good writing.

Overall, not a bad story for its length.