Reviews for All The Right Moves is Never Too Late
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
iam-terasnfomers-fan-i-lees-love-beybalide aer-ther-other-capther-of-caeroosover-made-any-time-soon~?
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
cool story
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
berv tfa-caeroosover caeroosover beyebalide wow ive naver saw-it-comeing lest-have-more-of-this-caeroosover-asp
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Interesting but I don't think it's very wise to steal something from someone who is friends with alien robots from another planet.

I also wondered what was the point in useing so much resources in stealing bit beasts.

I would be willing to laymoney that the AUtobots have the tech to drastically improve Sari's bayblade to a point where it is much more powerful than most anyone elses badeblade.

The Decepticons maybe curious as to why some people are so interested in bit beasts to they may try to manufactre one of their own and recruit a human agent. Likely a kid who would fit in but is willing to serve the Decepticons for reasons. I can picture them making their own bit beast like a large robotic creature. And a highly modified badeblade that will respond to commands very clearly and also make strategic moves by itself if need be. I bet the Decepticons could give any badeblader a strong endge in this sport with their technology. THey could even equipe the blade with anti gravity units to increase ballance and adgility.
CartoonTeamAuthorAri chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Here mountain, there mountain

The middle is Java Island

I'm confused, Cartoon Team members confused

Whatever, you have told the story

(Di sini gunung, di sana gunung

Di tengah - tengahnya Pulau Jawa

Saya bingung, Anggota Cartoon Team bingung

Yang penting kamu sudah bercerita)

Haha. Sorry, I can't speak Malaysian.
CartoonTeamAuthorAri chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Haha. Sari becomes a BladeBreaker. That's cool! Quick! Continue it.