Reviews for Bad Romance: The Dysfunctional Mafiosi Cover
emme.o23 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Wow. Just. Wow.
puruku chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Xanxus is amazing and I loved Squalo's POV. It made me think that this really did happend in the series:) Great story:)
Crimefire chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Compleeetely dysfunctional. But awesome.
SlamShady chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Holy moly this is amazing. Those two are so IC this could totally be canon...I'm going to pretend it is :O. I mean it could fit in with the timeline perfectly.

And the way you portrayed Xanxus showing affection for that one moment...and Squalo being a jerk and taking advantage of it, just crazy good.

And I also liked your recurring theme of the blood-on-mouth thing, you managed to incorporate the theme in a way that's not too obvious and kept the overall mood of the story suitable for the characters (we're talking XS here, probably the hardest to get right).

Anyways, seriously...great job. You need to write more XS
IDespiseTragedy chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Superb characterization!
Aunty Soshul chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
The only way anyone could ever be with Xanxus is if they were psychotic masochists. Thankfully Squalo seems to fit the bill. XD
kufufufu chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
nice job :))
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Haha I think it's so funny that Xanxus tried to kiss Squalo and he just bited him XD

Awesome fic
Chromie chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
AMAZING!
matsujen chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
if ever XS is uhm... for real (wth am i saying) i'll go with this. very good writing, everything just jived. you're awesome and this goes to my faves XD
BananaNutCrunch chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
NICE. You kept them perfectly in-character, the romance almost seems canon. And, I really like how you fit this fic with the timeline of the manga as well, since during the ring battle Xanxus treated Squalo worse than TYL...I think XD Sorry, I'm not sure if I'm making any sense. But anyway, I loved it!
anon azure chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
aw very dramatic...
MSYOU chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Wow that was intense o_o and hot at the same time xD Such a twisted relationship but very fitting because I doubt they get all fluffy with each other lol I'm adding this to my favorites 3
Dean Gabriel chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I already read and commented on this at LJ but I just want to say when I was scrolling through and saw this, Bad Romance began playing. I knew my iTunes could read my mind.
AiNeko-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Yeah, another XS fic! XDXD

Great story! Squalo is a swordman, a predator. But in front of xanxus, he could only be the prey. Aw 3

i wonder why'd you use squalo's last name: Superbi- Instead of 'squalo'? O_o

but this is a great story! Keep writing!

AiNeko