Reviews for Down and Low
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/27
This story genuinely tugs at the heartstrings.

I felt sympathy for each character involved, though I have to admit, I felt the worst for Jin.

Your writing is tragically beautiful in this one. :)
thesilverhaireddevil chapter 1 . 1/4
Superb piece. Love how you've written everyone in this. Felt very true to the characters. Especially pleased with how you've done Lars; people can see him as a blank slate or very goody-goody but he's nowhere near that bland and I can fully see this manipulative side of his as being totally IC. Reminds me of the way Jin says "Don't tell me you fell in love with it" in SC; these two know exactly how to get at each other.
JJKMagic chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
This fic... had me wanting to leave as much as it drew me in, casting its spell on me and all the while I fell like I'm missing something... the importance of that room you portrayed... is it a certain one you had in mind?

And also... what is it you are portraying here anyway? Is it love? Or just the aftermath of a man being broken, opening up to the wrong sort of consolation?
The ending tells me that there might be more...

I'd really love to hear some of your thoughts about this really intriguing piece, also especially Jin's rather sudden rejection of everything that might have to do with Hwoarang.
And also "This was not how it was supposed to go." Do I see a hint to Jin actually planning to survive the face-off with Azazel in the end?

So many questions, this fic sure is one of a kind
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Ah-mazing! I love how you portrayed the characters amd their relationship- wish more intimacy was shown though but I'm a hopeless romantic ;)
Ninyria chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Holy Moley! A Lars/Hwoarang Story. I was so looking for one! I was starting to dislike Jin Kazama in the last tournament because he became so cold and detestable and Lars in someway reminds me of who Jin used to be. I loved it! Please write more of this pairing!
Haruka The-Dark-Angel chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
this is a great story!

i like this very much :)

poor Jin...

he was outmatch by Lars

i bet Jin will search and tried to kill Lars after this...
Lunar-Shadow-of-The-Nosferatu chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Flawless and complete perfection.

Firstly, I was so happy to find an author who wrote this couple, cause Hwoarang, and Lars make one damn sexy couple. And you write the couple so well! I love how you write Hwoarang and Lars. Hwoarang completely lashes out at Lars, and Lars is still as calm.

The story has such a sad, but beautiful and compelling touch to it. I continued to read over and over, before finally leaving my review.

I may seem sick at saying this but I like how Hwoarang is broken completely, and Lars is the one to help him. It's very heart-warming, and touching D

And damn, talk about sexy! *blushes, as she covers her face*

The ending was unexpected, but added so well. I honestly believed that Jin would be out for murder, but one look at Hwoarang, and he seems to calm a little, but he's obviously hurt. I hate to say ths, but Jin, you had it coming!

An amazing, wonderful little one-shot that quickly made it's way to my favourites. Keep it up D

And I'm off to read more of your stories D
Xion-Z-Forgotten chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I have been waiting for a fic like this, 3 i loved it entirely and the end was something i wouldn't have expected.

was fangirling through the whole thing, and now know Hwolars is actually liked :D
HappyMe-O chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I must say this story was both sad and really hot. Lars and Hwoarang make a very sexy cupple and Lars being there for Hwoarang after the redhead was crushed with a broken heart. I thought it was very touching.

The "Hush hush" parts mindblowing sexy and omg noose bleed moment. I LOVED it.

Then the ending blew me away. Jin apearing in the bedroom at the end. I liked that. It was a nice turn. At first I thought Jin was going to A: Kill them both. Or B: Kill Lars and Hwoarang was going to wake up next to a dead body or somewhere in Jin captivity.

Though your ending was even better. It showed How Jin cared for the redhead by leaving him be. I liked it.

The whole story was a treat! Loved it!
HeartfulPeach chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
I can't believe that you published a fic featuring Lars, it's like you were hearing my plea! Lars sure knows how to get what he wants, in a way conforting Hwoarang or trying to help. When I read your message about a Lars/Hwoarang fic I just HAD TO READ IT AND I DON'T REGRET IT! Expecting more fics featuring Lars!
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
What a sad story. But I love it because you do not really find many fics with Lars in it being gay and all.
MissTaken chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I favorited this a little while ago, but I wanted to tell you that your use of imagery really made the story. I felt like I could see and hear everything the characters did. Please write more of this pairing, it's quite hot. And may I suggest a lemon? _
Pinkbuffer chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That. Was. Insane. But so inspire, so hypnotic, so lustful, so tempting. Master piece after master piece after another. Woman you bring tragic to greatness! -proudly favs- -goes back to read the FF again-
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Oh my!That was bad!I mean Jin never got to actually tell Hwoarang just how much he cared later!Sheesh,you're good at this!
Vanessa Dragunova chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Oh, I'm so sorry, Salysha :(! I haven't seen this fic, and I wish I had read it before because it's incredibly tragic!

I felt like kicking Lars out at the end! Though I was kinda suspicious about his dark intentions before.

"Jin clenched his hand into a ball so tightly that his tendons were at risk of exploding. With all the thought, he buried his fist into the wall, only vaguely aware how the bone fractured and ligaments tore at the impact." Jin's anger really made me shiver!

I was like "O_O OMG! He IS really seducing Hwoarang" for the scene between Lars and him.

Beautiful work, as usual. It's going to my faves ;).

Oh, and please, let me know when you publish your works XD!