Reviews for Button Up Your Overcoat
Salinedreamsxena chapter 10 . 5/22
Thank you so much for this masterpiece. Bless you.
Salinedreamsxena chapter 6 . 5/21
Ed and Roy actually talking about feelings... well at least Roy talks about them while Ed gets loud. It's just delicious to read. The slow build toward those two idiots figuring out how to love each other properly is just divine.
SynDeath chapter 10 . 5/21
This was a beautiful wonderful story!
I simply couldn't stop reading it!
Your writing was so good, the descriptions on point, the pace and action engaging, and the conversations were so interesting! The way you developed their relationship was exquisite, the plot was exciting, and the different PoVs helped give a better picture of what was going through. Amazing story!
i loved that! :D

in the first chapter i was like "wait...really? Eds actually going to stick with that?" but then i started LOVING that idea XD i could totally see Ed actually sticking with that story, and the way you made in actually make sense, i could see how the military world actually believe his lie. great work with that!

the plot was always interesting, and i loved the way you handled the characters, mainly the Roy and Ed stuff X3 they so cute!

i was lost on some of the military talk, i had to ask my brother a few times to explain military stuff to me lol. and i was lost on the quantum stuff XD

thank you for writing such an amazing story! i really wish you world make a short story that takes place, maybe a few years later? this fic had alot of action, but i loved your romantic stuff! and i would love to read more of it, maybe you could write a fic that focused more on the romantic side? didn't Roy promise Ed a whitewater vacation or something? maybe do a short story on that? :3

-ZeyTheFox-
Cricketsong.1985 chapter 10 . 1/13
What a wild ride, that was great!
It took me some time to get into the 'thickness' of your writing, your sentences are often long and complex but everything was so well put together and thought out, it made for a fantastic read. I absolutely adored your renditions of Ed and Roy, you were true to FMA and to both of them throughout this story. I grinned to myself so many times reading this, it was a very satisfying read.
inuyashamunkey chapter 10 . 6/3/2016
Great fic XD
Sodium Bicarb chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
This was adorable! I loved your balance of action and romance.
LaureaDaphne chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
This story was pretty awesome! I enjoyed reading it!
ilyena damodred chapter 10 . 4/18/2015
I absolutely love this story, thank you so much for writing it. D
neveryears chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
Marvelous work!
xBunni chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Definitely one of the fics with the best plot I have ever read in over a decade that I've been reading fics. The plot was thoroughly thought-out and immaculately implemented, and if it wasn't and you'd just manage to pull everything out as it came, then you, sir/madam, are a genius.

It's very refreshing to read a fic where the coming together of the couple isn't the one main focus, but actually a natural part of the story. I was worried when there was a hint of Havoc and Winry, as randomly pairing other surrounding characters is usually not a good sign in my books, luckily it didn't go any further.

I wish there was an epilogue, the end just came so fast that I miss this story already, even though I'd just finished reading it. Thank you a million times over for this spectacular fic. I look forward to catching up on your other fics too.
KkChibiChop chapter 10 . 6/5/2014
Awesome! This story was intelligent and extremely fun to read! I loved every bit of it! XD
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
You know, I think he should go with the silver shoes.
777angeloflove chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
LOL! LOVE IT! THIS STORY WAS AWESOME!
poisonpensumi chapter 10 . 2/1/2014