Reviews for The Difference Between
kirasilway chapter 14 . 1/26
I really wish you'd continue with this story . . . It's soooo good!
KEEP WRITING PLEASE ITS SO GOOD
Lady Isabelle Black chapter 13 . 2/5/2013
please update soon
love this story
more kaylie and nicky (possible austin)
to dream is to believe chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Please update! This story is amazing and you can't just leave us on a cliffhanger! I love Kaylicky but Nicky and Kelly are also great together. Please, just tell us what happens!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
I just discovered this when I was searching for Kaylicky stories. You are one of the only people who write Kaylicky well. So, even though it's been two years, maybe you could update? Or just tell us what happens in the end? Like does Nicky end up with Kelly or Kaylie and do Payson and Austinb end up together. By the way, this has nothing to do with this story, but where can I find Life, Love, and Denim?
Kyoui-san chapter 14 . 8/28/2012
I came across your story today and after reading all the chapters posted I found myself wanting more. I don't know what has taken you away from this story but I do hope that you haven't given up on it. I look forward to hopefully seeing an update until then I have added this story to my follow list.

Ja Ne Kyoui
Guest chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
Keep going! Please!
Belll chapter 12 . 6/7/2012
So i've been reading MIOBI stories for awhile and have never came across this until now? Why? Never would've seen such excellent writing!

All the chapters before this were amazing! I absolutely love the turmoil between the two love birds lol. They should just stay together already but I understand Kaylie... Nicky is such an idiot for making that decision!

Anyways, awesome chapter and chapters before. Thanks to you, I discovered my love of kaylicky! :D Im excited to read the rest but afraid of what's to come since the story hasn't been updated for quite some time now... Whateves, I'm still looking forward to it lol. Once again, you are a great writer!
gatinha chapter 14 . 5/21/2012
Hey! I finished reading LLD and loved it. However, I decided against reading the sequel because I could see it was not gonna be a Kaylicky story anymore and it kinda threw me off (you can read a more detailed review in the other story). However, I love your writing style and came upon this story. I love it! They way you portrayed them is so beautiful. I actually think I already read this once a long time ago, but I didn't leave a review. So I thought I should do it now. Now, I'm not gonna ask for an update, because I know how this can suck, but I would love if you could put up a note on your profile on whether you plan to ever continue this story. It's easier to let go, if you aren't ;) Anyway, thanks for this beautiful story. It's very difficult to find long Kaylie/Anyone (because I'm really just a Kaylie whore haha) stories in this fandom. xx
DarlinDaisy chapter 14 . 4/3/2012
Went back and read ch1-14 and Realized i'm still in live with this story! I beg! Please please please update and continue this story! I know it's been long but you should really keep this going! I wanna see what's in those cute letters-in-the-mail say. Just please continue...
Ilse'sPurpleSummer chapter 14 . 3/12/2012
PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE UPDATE!
Courtneyfan14 chapter 14 . 11/5/2011
Please please please update I've read all your kaylicky stories lately and I love them. This is the first multi chaptered miobi fix I've read and I love it.
Boh Mi-yung chapter 14 . 10/20/2011
PLEASE UPDATE?
Unknown chapter 14 . 8/27/2011
Are you planning on finishing this? Cuz this is my face kaylicky story! (besides LLD)
anonymous chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
Are you still writing on this story? Because I'm still reading.