Reviews for Flawless
TheElementHero chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I NOW SHIP IT :D
Lady Monochromic chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
I'm at a total lack of mia/lana fics and this was just so beautifully written. It was all so subtle and the way you describe them is so lovely and enticing.

(takes ages to find a fic and it's an oldie but gold)
pan chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hehe, I like this! I love the subtlety you put into how this pairing interacts with each other which makes it very cute to read!
TenebraeCaelum chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Loved it. I hope u make more Lana/Mia since there's almost nothing of them as a pairing.
Hyuuga-Sword chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I really liked it. The way you used actions and descriptions was very nice. I also think that it does these two much better than a straight confession.
Crazy Amazing chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Good. Definitely good. There was nothing typical about this story. The pacing was perfect, the characters realistic and it was all just wonderful. I loved that the end was not predictable and somewhat ambiguous.
Icy-Windbreeze chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I thought it was lovely...would've loved to see what happens next but that's just wishful thinking...perhaps? :P
Astarael00 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
The way this pairing sort of just develops slowly, by itself, is amazing. The way you portrayed that in so few words is beyond amazing.

Please tell me there's more for this pairing somewhere.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Cute story. I like it. )
rocketdesi chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I really love this pairing, too. I like this story- slow, calculating, and their hesitance to take things a step further. Amazing how not words, but actions, tell more about a person.
SakurazakiKun chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Ah, that was adorable. I loved their interactions with one another. It's a good fanfic for your first time writing on the characters of Phoenix Wright.

Lana/Mia is lovely, I must do some fanart of them. XD
Orange Lights chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Such a nice oneshot, I hadn't really considered Mia/Lana before, but you portray them perfectly in this. :)

I love the way instead of them confessing to each other (so many oneshots just don't seem believable with confessions) Lana just works it out. Hope you write some more soon!