Reviews for Old Betsy Strikes Again
SMayLife chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
That was really sweet. I think helga would be a great mother!
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
awwww. sweet. i know im supposed to be reading hypnotizing helga but i just couldnt resist perusing your stories. i promise to come back to it.
pinkdolphin92 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Hi new to fanfiction love your work espically this one i loved and still love hey arnold and this fic is very humorus and cute keep up the good work ;-)
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
cute! nice job! :)
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Hey I commented on this story on dA and it's great. I love how you gave Arnold a career as a psychologist, as it suits him so well, and Helga would make an excellent attorney since she's so argumentative and stubborn.

I know what you mean about Helga, I love to see her pregnant, too. I also love "Little True Love," "Sixteen Awakening," "One Question" and "Sunset Walks," they all seem canon for stories after TJM since they mention Arnold's parents and San Lorenzo, and what the kids would be like as teens and adults.

You should write a story about Arnold and Helga getting married and then having their child, maybe even have another baby, just a few stories to fill in the gaps. But I love those stories and I hope you keep it up!
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Ah! This was very touching :) I love pregnant Helga, and again, I love how you write Arnold and Helga as a couple. You do a great job at showing their compatibility, and you keep them in character, which I love. Lastly, the details about their married lives and careers were great too, and added to the story.

Brilliant work as always :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Lovable story. Heh, Hammerhead...

Keep the good writing.
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
aw very touching and sweet fic here
Jadeykins chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw that was very nice. I love it when you do flivs like these. It was very sweet! :D

The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Very sweet and tender. Excellent!