Reviews for Our Cute Little Nerd
perla chapter 13 . 5/31
Please pleas come back I miss this story I reread it every month or two hoping for an update .
I think Jennifer overreacted to the guys when she was alone with Todd but other than that - this is a good story, when are Ronon and Jenn going to get together? And how can John not see they're perfect together?
mkoepp63026 chapter 13 . 1/19
this story looks really good but i am wondering if you are still are lots of really great stories out there but they are not being finished so it makes it difficult to invest time and interest in them.
sheppy989 chapter 13 . 11/30/2014
Amazing story, are you going to continue? i would love to know what happens next
LovelyGirl51 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I wish you would continue this story as I have come to really like it, strange considering that I don't usually read Jennifer Keller stories, but I just had no choice but to like this one. So please update it soon!
Ethya chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I love this story so much and have read it countless times. I'm just wondering if you've abandoned it completely or just waiting for inspiration? I have no trouble waiting I just want to know if there's any use in waiting :)
Have a nice summer
Irrelevant86 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Please write more! I must know what happens next!
Irrelevant86 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I officially love this story, it mostly has to do with the last scene of this chapter. I was literally crying with laughter!
vickcat99 chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
are you going to write more on this story
Regin chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 13 . 10/8/2012
I love this story. I hope you continue with it
Beatbuyredd chapter 13 . 8/27/2012 are amazing! love the story! wait i don't remember but did they say the fact to the group that she was Carson's niece?
SighingWinter chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
I've read this fanfiction far too many times and yet still nOthing has been updated? Why oh why?
Please update soon.
Shellbean chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
Hey phantom-lass,
I really love this story. I'm wonderind if you are going to write anymore if that last publishing was on 4/3/12. I hope so and I hope to be reading another chapter soon. Shellbean
alfredo joy chapter 13 . 5/30/2012
Phantom-lass, you've been a bit absent for the past month. I'll not rush you for an update, because I know how hectic life can get. But I will send my support in the message that you are a great writer. I'm afraid I'm one of those people who rarely reads outside of my "ships," but you've opened me up to a whole new one with this story. Keep up the good work.

"Don't panic" button.