Reviews for A Matter of Faith
Megagalvatron12 chapter 16 . 1/18/2011
Awsome story update soon please its a little weird about faith and olivia benson
SlyWolf17 chapter 16 . 12/20/2010
Just found this strange fic, but I love it! Really hope you continue it,please!
DarkPoetess chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
I read this story from beginning to were you left it. I absolutly love it and cant wait to see how you continue it. When i first saw the character pairings i thought "they must be crazy" but then i thought hmm if they make it work without being cheesy and lame they have some skills. So, I gotta say... You have some skills. Please, Please dont make us wait to much longer for another chapter im dying here. :)
neoniloveyou chapter 16 . 10/28/2010
love it! read the story on "Passion and Perfection" and then searched here if there where maybe more chapters already... got lucky but only one chapter more ;(

last update been a while... hope you still writing on this story?
lon3lynation chapter 16 . 10/9/2010
Sweet, this fic is on here. I remember reading this someplace else.

Either way, I'm adding this to my alerts! Can't wait to read more. Poor Fred crushing on someone she can't have.
Quirky chapter 16 . 8/23/2010
Hi Acathla,

I found this Story today and read it in one go. And i have to admit, that i really really love this so far! Faith and Olivia are just great together!

I'm so curious about, when/if Faith tells Olivia all the truth!

I'm dying for a new update - so please please continue this brilliant kind of gold ;D
Boomer chapter 16 . 8/20/2010
excellent story so far,likeable character developmentand forward o next chapter
HellowYell chapter 16 . 8/4/2010
This freaking great! I hope you plan to give us more? XD
lucyferr chapter 16 . 7/31/2010
Good portrait of Fred.
lucyferr chapter 12 . 7/31/2010
Rumors came back to the east coast that the slayer had killed Kakistos out west somewhere. Lucky never wanted to meet that slayer.

lol (kinda)

Anyway, so Faith doesnt try to ask Lucky why she killed those girls? I mean sure, if they were snobby bullies, killing them is the right thing to do, but ...

good that she killed her parents though
lucyferr chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
"First date stuff? Is that what this is a...first date?"

"That's what I'd like it to be. Listen detective, I like you...a lot and I wanna get to know you better and that's new for me. But if you're not interested let me know and we can forget this ever happened ok?"

Olivia thought about that and realized how much it took for Faith to say all that.

Good first date
lucyferr chapter 9 . 7/30/2010
poor Morgan ... his turned fiancee should have had the decency to break into prison and kill him, maybe turn him :-(
lucyferr chapter 4 . 7/30/2010
So how did Martin's love life go after losing his family? What was his longest relationship?
lucyferr chapter 3 . 7/30/2010
Good start! So Linda's dead, I presume? Feeling slightly sorry for Linda, actually. Has the Council been reformed yet?
Kim chapter 16 . 6/15/2010
I saw this story somewhere and absolutely loved it. I'm glad to see it on this site. The Olivia/faith ship is so perfect. And your writing just makes it even better. Please update soon. I love this story.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »