Reviews for A Matter of Faith
LucidLucifer chapter 16 . 6/13/2010
Theres something about this story that has me always coming back for more. I hope you update soon and cant wait to see how you end things XD
KW Jordan chapter 16 . 2/14/2010
This story is awesome. The Oliva/Faith ship is somethin' I hadn't thought much about previously. It's definitely interesting. But I hate the way things are between Buffy and Faith. I've always preferred that they at least get to have a close friendship if they can't be together, y'know? Hope somethin' like that is in the works, but this story is definitely a nice consolation prize if there isn't.

hugs,

KW
Rain Addict CM chapter 16 . 2/3/2010
good updates! ) im slightly sad for Fred, wish there was a nice girl for her too ( cant wait for your next updates )
piecesofyourheart chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
:Sqee: OMG! I knew I read this somewhere before! I am such a huge fan of this fic it's freakishly unreal. I remember reading this on ralst and thinking ' I really hope they update soon.' wo! I can't tell you how excited I am that you are continuing this. Can't wait for the next chapter!

pieces
piecesofyourheart chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Oh interesting. I've rarely read a liv/ other fic that I liked. I'm a big AO fan, so this is really interesting. I'm liking it so keep going please.
Rain Addict CM chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
interesting story so far. hope you update soon
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3