Reviews for The Littlest Queen of Narnia
Chise Sakamoto chapter 7 . 7/15
Beautiful, please continue it! I hope Lucy some how beats the soldiers. If you have no plans for it, please inform us!
Kiryuu Zerorin-Hime chapter 1 . 6/15
poor Lucy
fannut chapter 7 . 4/9
Is this story going to be continued?
Intelligensia chapter 7 . 1/4
You have no idea how much I love this, or how honestly heartbroken I am that you didn't update in the promised fortnight. Or even over the next year.

Lucy's spirit and determination as amazing. I adore your characterization of her, and hope with bated breath that Aslan will come through - and that her older siblings will get some sense forcefully knocked into them. I am liking Edmund, though.

It's a magnificent story. I very much hope you continue it!
Kiryuu Zerorin-Hime chapter 7 . 12/18/2014
Poor Lucy!
Ell Roche chapter 7 . 10/29/2014
hmmm... color me intrigued.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
You have to please update love this story and am wondering what is going to happen next
Brackenfern chapter 7 . 8/9/2014
Has it been a fortnight yet? I would like to read more.
CrystalVixen93 chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
Love ur story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope u update again soon plz.
Karate bookworm chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
I love it. XD It is so entertaining. Keep up the good work. XD
VAMPIREACADEMYxlovexTWILIGHT chapter 7 . 4/17/2014
this story is soooo fantastic! PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
killer4853 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
like it
Pikachudragon chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
When is it going to update?
purple sky always chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
It is disturbing to read about High King Peter the Magnificent being not all that Magnificent. At least King Edmund realised his mistake and is as Just as ever.
Pikachudragon chapter 7 . 2/15/2014
Hi I was reading this and I love it!
Lucy is my favorite sibling of the four, finally someone does something for her.
I was just wanted to know when it would get up dated.
I'm also read some for your other ones, the burglaress, of a hobbit and an Elven king, and your an awsome writer!