Reviews for Variations on a Fib
CherishCherries chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I love the fact that the secret main character of this piece is the bed which draws them together... A beautiful piece!
Agent Striker chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
that was utterly perfect! great job, i espically loved the part about bringing the bed into exsistance, very witty!
adara-greenleaf chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I, too, am in the camp that Nothing Happened in Paris, though every time I rewatch the episode (god bless tivo) I am struck by the convo the two have over breakfast the next morning and the look Ziva gives Tony. Hmmm...

...I now straddle the Nothing Happened and the They So Totally Got It On in Paris camps. Good thing I have study legs.

This was great, by the way. It made me smile, especially the part about how god created the solar system for the express purpose of bringing the bed into existence. I, too, have slept in a similar bed, though it was in London. The hotel was 5 star and the company was...thrilling, but we were not so chaste as Tony and Ziva.
Prissy and Bregan chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
That is so true-about Jetlag giving Tiva shippers more than enough material to chew on. And I love this reader that requested your take. It's a great story, even if it's only spooning for our favorite Tiva couple.

Betty Rubble is from the Flintstones right? I'm not too sure myself. and I love the part where Tony remembers Undercovers and equates Ziva's pouring water in him as water-torture. It's classic Tony.

And the title is so fitting for this story, especially with the way it ends, fitting back into the rest of Jetlag episode and NCIS season line like a piece of the puzzle that never left the editing table. Perhaps this will show up as a deleted scene? Oh if only...

Anyway, I added this to my c2, which celebrates all things Jetlag, because Jetlag is such an amazing episode (which I'm still watching on a semi-daily basis...) and your fanfiction is too great not to include with the other Jetlag pieces that I've discovered.

I can only hope that you subscribe to the community as well and show your support for Jet Lag. But mostly I wanted you to know what a great piece of fiction you've produced for me to enjoy.
outtabreath chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Ah. Sheer loveliness.
MioneAlterEgo chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love it! Your writing always has such wonderful color to it, so entertaining to read. I especially love the way you write Tony. :-) Two posts in two days? You're going to spoil us!
JTF2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
love it! :):) more?
leah-z chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
"And two variations on a fib."

While watching the last scene, it took me longer than it really should have to realize what the "lie" meant. And when it did, I nearly fell out of my seat.

I like your take, thanks for sharing!
NYT chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
What is it with people not allowing anonymous reviews? Now that that's out of the way, on with the review. It was good and seems quite probable-that is, that nothing actually happened, but they came to a realization about their relationship/possible feelings for each other over the course of the short trip. Well done.
Ink On Paper chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
You honestly think people are going to get tired of your writing?

This was fabulous, I loved your take on the fib -one of the best I've read. Thank you.
ericajane chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I quite enjoyed this. Unlike most of the other Jetlag pieces that center on will they or won't they sleep together and their pent up sexual tension; you went a completely different way. You had the entire story focus with the actual bed & couch theirselves as the center and reason for the sleeping arrangement. Definetely a nice and interesting perspective. Thanks for a good story and great job!
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
It’s all about the spine, an abused part currently chanting praises to the God who created an entire solar system for the expressed purpose of bringing this bed into existence.

That has got to be one of the best lines I have read in some time.

I like your version of the bed sharing events.
TopHat chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
This is the first NCIS fanfic I've read and I love it! I love your take on the episode!
cymraes chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
very sweet
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw, now there's the post-ep I was looking for! Nicely done.