Reviews for One Night
Kintama-Hime chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Given that Hinamori is mentioned, the captain in question can't be Urahara. I think this could be Shunsui and the pov character Jushiro.

It could also be Renji and Kira, but I can't see Rukia behaving so badly.

Very powerful fic though. I feel for the pov character who s obviously in love with the captain.
Prussia16 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was awesome! 3 I love how you didn't add names, so anyone could place any pair they wanted in this! OH THE ANGST! But of course I choose AiGin.3 ;3 Keep writing and thank you for doing so, my dear.
Good Omens chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I'm guessing you didn't really have two real characters in your head when you wrote this because I can't really make this fit any of the captains except maybe Shunsui and then I can't imagine the woman who's pouring him tea...

Unless maybe it's a male? Then I could fit in Jyuushiro. But that would make the 'felt uncomfortable between my legs, sticky and wet,' part a bit difficult to place correctly.

I'm kind of curious of who you had in mind now. :O Especially who the cheating woman was.
SinsofMidnight chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
... It's very sad for her, to be give that close of a realization, only to have it torn from her grasp.

Well written, and enjoyed! But sad.

InosBane chapter 1 . 1/30/2010

Damnit...this was awesome.
Ingrey chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
That was really good, very intense feelings, and all...

I still try to figure out which pairing you had in your mind when writing this. Is this cheating woman an existing character? So there was a captain with a stuble and a person serving tea who are connected through a long friendship? Somehow that reminds me of Kyoraku and Ukitake.
Firisu chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
Aw, so sad.

Overall, a beautiful piece.

Nice job. ;]
rihanna86 chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
hey very nicely written...pretty sad guess for the"Renji" & "Rukia"