Reviews for Brothers
Hello,

thanks for your story.
all the best
Qtsarahanne chapter 29 . 6/8
great story! Thanks for writing it.
darling-potter chapter 14 . 6/4
ahhhh omggg
darling-potter chapter 8 . 6/4
I'm such an idiot I'm so tired that when I was reading I though at one point it just went oOOoOo like a ghost until I realised that it was a chapter gap...honestly I'm such a fool lmao
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 29 . 4/12
Se ha acabado? Y donde esta? Deseo leerla no quiero quedarme con la duda ya que este fic me encanto y quiero mas mas mas!
TheDorkQueen chapter 28 . 4/1
You know what I just realized throughout this entire thing?

. . . Grindelwald had a GIRLFRIEND.
TheDorkQueen chapter 17 . 4/1
You had me from frowning, to smiling, to squealing, to awing, to gasping in horror, to being frighten, to being horrified again, to realizing, and to almost screaming "DRACO, SAVE YOUR MATE!"

. . . Well, shit. You're a good author.

Oh, and Marcel, IF YOU DARE HARM A HAIR ON MY INNOCENT BABY'S HEAD, I WILL ****CENSORED FOR GRAPIC DESCRIPTION OF VIOLENCE****
TheDorkQueen chapter 14 . 4/1
The part where Sirius, James, Remus, and Severus gave Harry "the talk" was HILARIOUS! The "Oh for Merlin's sake, use protection! I'm not ready to be a grandparent!" was the one that had me struggling to keep my laughter in! You really should give us a warning, you know? A "don't read this at night, unless you want to suffocate when trying to hold your laughter in".

As for Marcel, I admit, at first, I thought that Marcel forced himself onto Harry. Though I doubt it when Harry said that Marcel made him aware of Draco's attraction to him, I'm certain my earlier theory was correct now. Maybe some conflict and jealousy in the future? Who knows? ;)
TheDorkQueen chapter 10 . 4/1
It's good that James and Lily seem to realize the damage they inflicted on their son and are trying to meld the rift between them.

ANYWAYS, Draco and Harry?

. . . AWW! Young love! I just love LOVE! And Draco being afraid to admit his feelings for Harry because he's waiting until Harry is ready? AWW! Has the Ice Prince melt for the cute emerald eyes?
TheDorkQueen chapter 9 . 4/1
Oh God, I am SOBBING right now! To think, innocent Harry woke up on what should be the Holiday of FAMILY, only to discover that he is alone. And GOD, Harry even made breakfast cakes as a surprise for them! James and Lily absolutely disgust me!
TheDorkQueen chapter 6 . 4/1
*scoffs* Harry may be your son, but when will you start acting like it, James?
TheDorkQueen chapter 3 . 4/1
I only read two chapters of this story and I already adore it! It's refreshing to see that Harry's BWL brother is caring and loving, unlike other Harry's-BWL-Brother FanFics. It does get tiring, you know? It's heartwarming to see a brother care for his brother so much that he didn't let the spoiling and fame get to his head. It's great to see that Harry is not completely alone, and this may be one of my favorite stories if the quality doesn't deter in the upcoming chapters! :)
Rosa Granger chapter 10 . 2/12
So well written... (sniff, sniff)... I was wiping tears it is so good. To make it so marvellous, even if it is a cliché idea, you are a true writer. (PM me please.)
LAITOFORLIFE chapter 1 . 1/14
I'm sorry but I'm going to rant if you hate draco then why are you reading this story!?
Okay but I'm on my period ins I'm bawling is this really what you wanted to achieve?