Reviews for Brothers
Janie.ohio chapter 28 . 9/12
fun story. thanks
Janie.ohio chapter 11 . 9/11
I'm enjoying the story, but I just have to say that I can decide which is more annoying... the ridiculously frequent user of apostrophes in plural words, or the misspelling of Hogwarts. Both are driving me nuts. I'm having enough fun with the story that I'm continuing, but, holy cow, those two mistakes are repeated everywhere!
Bad spelling and grammar made this hard to read, turning what could've been a great story into an okay one. You do NOT use apostrophes for plurals, ever. I highly recommend finding a decent beta. I had to skim through the last half because it just became too painful. You have potential though, keep it up.
Undertheskys chapter 29 . 7/29
Great story
Undertheskys chapter 18 . 7/28
So this is RON'S FAULT
Undertheskys chapter 17 . 7/28
Noo how dare Marcel do this to Harry
Undertheskys chapter 16 . 7/28
Awwwwe so CUUUUTE, They match each other!
Undertheskys chapter 14 . 7/28
OMG HAHAHAHHA Im laughing so hard at the part when Severus, Sirius, Remus and James were giving Evan and Harry the "talk".
Undertheskys chapter 9 . 7/28
My heart is crying so hard for Harry. To go to sleep thinking you'll wake up on Christmas with your whole family to celebrate, only to have that dream shatter when waking up with no one there to celebrate it with, to know they left you there alone on Christmas Day is the most awful thing ever.
AnnaMerteuil chapter 28 . 4/29
so great
Merlin 2001 chapter 16 . 4/22
His nickname should be Latrine. A toilet.
tikymim chapter 9 . 4/13
one of the few fics and chapters that made me cry
tomascatts chapter 2 . 4/11
Really...you're going to write a Harry Potter fanfiction and can't be bothered to spell Hogwarts correctly? See ya
This story was simply amazing! It has been awhile since I read something that made me cry.
PaintingInBlack chapter 22 . 12/26/2017
For a second I thought he said that he'd make them gay.