Reviews for Brothers
RavenWing1997 chapter 29 . 12/10/2011
amzing who knew that Albus would be an interferang old pig anyway loved the story
aalens chapter 11 . 12/7/2011
I have long suspected that Lily and James have been under some sort of curse or charm to make them virtually oblivious to Harry's existance. Cast by Dumbledore? And if so then why, I wonder. Also that would not explain why they now seem to have remembered that they have twin have to continue reading to find out I guess. LOL

BTW why have you changed the name of the school from Hogwarts to Hogworts?
cullengal101 chapter 28 . 11/4/2011
hey

like the story cant wait to read the sequel

cullengal101
jayswing96 chapter 9 . 10/11/2011
Oh my God! That is horrible! How can they do that to a child Especially on Christmas!... Horrible, horrible parents X-( I hold Harry gets taken out of their care.
Luna Luce chapter 28 . 10/8/2011
Wow that was wonderful. This story held my attention from beginning to end. I was on pins and needles when Marcel cornered him and like Harry I was wondering how many times did dumbledore get hit with curses because the man was mad as the mad hatter. I love how the two boys are each other's mates and that everyone has found someone to love. I'm looking forward to reading the sequel.
ZianaSue chapter 29 . 9/29/2011
Never get tired of reading this story
DemeRain chapter 28 . 9/17/2011
Utterly brilliant and full of twist that kept me reading. Thank you so much for sharing!
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 4 . 9/1/2011
For some reason, the concept of these twins - one being weaker than the other - reminds me of the Kiryuu twins from Vampire Knight.

Love the story and you're really good with dialogue and character and plot. :) ~M.M.
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
Very good! Thank you for writing this story! There have been a few typos here and there, but overall I think you did a wonderful job. Some things I wish had been drawn out more or described better (like Harry's time spent with Severus), but in the end the story still had a pretty decent flow. I absolutely love it that you didn't have Ol' Moldy Voldy yet again be the bad guy, Grindelwald was a nice change of pace from the norm.
Eminnis chapter 28 . 8/18/2011
So...am I right in guessing the submissive was Harry? Or maybe not...the timing isn't quite right. Unless that little bit was in the future...Hmm...otherwise it fits...*continues to mutter*

Anyway. Good job. Gonna go pounce on the sequel now!

*goes back to muttering*

Eminnis
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
it seriously took them for Harry almost dying for them to notice him? Shame.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
YAY! but that was an amazingly short game.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
somehow, i think if even one of their parents remembers Harry properly then it would be James. It's my thought that he would be the one to remember Harry first if not the only one. It seems he cares a little more. But, i could be wrong.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
awww that's good that Harry is being noticed for something he did.
TheNightmareBeforeDawn chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I think, that this twin story is a better read then the others of it's kind because Harry's twin actually cares for Harry. It's cute.
816 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »