Reviews for Brothers
Unluvd chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
With how manipulating Dumbles is, i'm almost starting to to believe that the 'darkness rising from the ashes' is really Dumbles, and Harry and Evan are meant to stop him..._
Talitha Clearwater chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Hmm, normally I would vote for Evan/Luna, but today, I think I'll go for Evan/Blaise.
Umbraic Skylark chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
T_T Waaaaah! Poor Harry! I cried so hard in this chapter! I hate hate hate James and Lily in this fic! I just wanna go right up to Harry and hug him! *blows nose* HAAAARRRRRRRYYYY! And again, Harry and Evan's parents are complete douche-bags. HANDS DOWN!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 29 . 12/21/2012
I LOVED THIS!
belizimo chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
I really Can't belive it But i cried when i read this chapter, poor Harry, his parentes are so cruel, Honestly i hate them.
I love the story so far, you're Really Good at writing.
Death of a Dark Angel chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
You know what, It may noy be the best writing tecnique I've seen, but atleast Harry has someone to take care of him. Plus, in most stories like this, everyone ignores harry, he gets betten half to death, and his twin hates him This is a nice change from the usual. I love the story and you did a great job.
hummingpetal chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
A fantastic story! I can't wait to get started on the sequel! You're a very talented writer! :)
Hummingpetal chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Oohhh! I'm catching up wit your story, but even though I haven't quite finished yet I just had to write something to tell you how awesome this is!

well done, and please keep writing! I love it!
TheMuseNamedPancake chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Wow, are you trying to kill me? This early on too?
Randa1 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
W
Crazy-Random chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
Omg this is one of my favorititist stories! This is my third time reading it and it never gets boring! You are a very talented writer and should be proud of you acomplisment. I recommend that you read midnight sun to. It is a drarry, twin is BWL but the real one, and has a ton of twists and turns.
contest4jen chapter 29 . 9/26/2012
So up until chapter 10 I was almost crying in every chapter...then after I was smiling in every chapter! I loved this story. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2012
That makes it official I FAWKING HATE LILY, JAMES AND ALBUS FREAKING DUMBERDORE (yes i purposely spelt his name like that)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 18 . 8/31/2012
my god hasnt harry gone through enough? now this
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
no marcel is that much of a bastard he would do this willingly that little shit
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »