Reviews for Brothers
Guest chapter 15 . 3/26/2014
Well at least Harry. Isn't a whore i would rather have no lemon than whoreharry! XD
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Pishah cancer! I bet them mediwizards could do somethingXD
Ash-Bookworm113 chapter 28 . 3/22/2014
Wow. I am definitely checking out the sequel... :)
Chocolatekat chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Whoh. What just happened to the family trees? Remus, Regulus, Severus, and Lily siblings? That's four different families, with only Lily and Severus having a side friendship in the canon.
Interesting. I would like to see were you are going with this.
Kittens Kat chapter 29 . 2/15/2014
Hero Dean chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
evan should be with blaise
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 26 . 1/23/2014
I've already read this and its still making me smile so much I'm getting a headache
Nightmare320 chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Obviously, James is DEFINITELY Not Harry's father. He holds a title; sadly, that means Harry's close to an orphan. ...Evan is starting to irritate me...
SuperChick2nd chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
i liked the chapter, but it is spelt hogwarts, not hogworts.
leylinjan chapter 16 . 11/23/2013
"She's Luna," Harry said. "You could have just shown up without saying anything and she probably would have told you you were late."

No matter how many times I read your story, that's my favourite line )
Guest chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
My god, I love this story!. So many feels. This is really great, I can't wait to finish it. This is going to my favs! :). I can't tell you how much James and Lily bashing I want to do right now!, no one should be treated like that.

Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Could really do work specifying warnings about story content. Was really disappointed the direction the story went on the fourth year ball. It was a shame especially after enjoying the initial story so much
Haruchan-chan chapter 29 . 8/13/2013
TheRedLight chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
Actually there are THREE sets of twins at Hogwarts. There are the Weasley twins, and in Harry and Evans year there are the Patil twins (Padma Ravenclaw and Parvati Gryffindor). -Emery

I was the one to actually point that out to him... *pout* - Hadrian