Reviews for Brothers
reidxxfangirlxx88 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
it is my life. it now or never chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
i am crying
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 6 . 3/19/2013
I really hate them. If you didn't get what I said/wrote before it meant this: Evan is the best brother Harry could ever have. Not one of those ** of a people deserve Harry except for a couple of 'true' people. AND Baka Dumbly is not anywhere near true.

O. M. G! I am crying right now! Crying! I had to pretend it was because of sickness that I was crying! You and the beta are amazing!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Waah! I'm crying right now! It's just because Evan is such an awesome boy saving 'us' from the Dark Lord! I really wish I could use all the forbidden curses on their parents and Baka Dumbly! Really! I love Evan!
InsaneBloodGoreFangirl chapter 28 . 3/17/2013
ewwww!WHY DO YOU HATE RON SO MUCH?! what about Ginny?and Hermione?
lilnathy13 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Love the story!
BlackhawkIris chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this fanfic, although my sadistic side wishes that Dumbles had gotten a far worse death than a heart attack. Heh, but that's just my inner Slytherin speaking.
Thank you for taking the time to finish this story. It was a great adventure, mixed with SLASH. Nothing can beat that.
D3ATHR0SE chapter 24 . 1/22/2013
With how manipulating Dumbles is, i'm almost starting to to believe that the 'darkness rising from the ashes' is really Dumbles, and Harry and Evan are meant to stop him..._
Katherine - Child of Dreams chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Hmm, normally I would vote for Evan/Luna, but today, I think I'll go for Evan/Blaise.
Umbraic Skylark chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
T_T Waaaaah! Poor Harry! I cried so hard in this chapter! I hate hate hate James and Lily in this fic! I just wanna go right up to Harry and hug him! *blows nose* HAAAARRRRRRRYYYY! And again, Harry and Evan's parents are complete douche-bags. HANDS DOWN!
Tadpoleinateacup chapter 29 . 12/21/2012
I LOVED THIS!
twiceisacoincidence chapter 9 . 11/17/2012
I really Can't belive it But i cried when i read this chapter, poor Harry, his parentes are so cruel, Honestly i hate them.
I love the story so far, you're Really Good at writing.
Death of a Dark Angel chapter 15 . 10/28/2012
You know what, It may noy be the best writing tecnique I've seen, but atleast Harry has someone to take care of him. Plus, in most stories like this, everyone ignores harry, he gets betten half to death, and his twin hates him This is a nice change from the usual. I love the story and you did a great job.
hummingpetal chapter 29 . 10/22/2012
A fantastic story! I can't wait to get started on the sequel! You're a very talented writer! :)
Hummingpetal chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Oohhh! I'm catching up wit your story, but even though I haven't quite finished yet I just had to write something to tell you how awesome this is!

well done, and please keep writing! I love it!
789 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »