Reviews for Brothers
Kat chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
I really like this story! For once Harry's twin isn't a complete a**! He needs someone on his side. Please update soon! James and Lilly need their heads smacked but I think they've finally gone to far. I just hope that Harry understands that Evan had no part in leaving him behind.
riiaofwind chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
wow i really like this story my heart is breaking for harry hopefully he goes to his uncels
Spotty chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I loved the prank on ron thought it was hillarious!

You have got to set Sev up he is to good to be alone.

I think you should maybe put Evan with either one of the girl chasers or Hermione.

Question is ron going to continue being evil or are you going to make him grow up a bit? (please let him be evil:)
the dark euphie chapter 7 . 2/3/2010
poor kid, he really should be taken from them. i love it so far by the way.
writerspeak chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Great story. i really like the twist you put on the story of the wbwl. I really love the prank on ron. can't wait to read more
brighteyes343 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
update soon

poor harry
njferrell chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I loved the prank on Ron!

Pairings-

Evan/Blaise-both twins with Slytherins...and both gay

Hermione/Pansy Or Hermione/Twin & Pansy/Twin

Sev/Bill or Charlie Weasley

Oliver Wood/Cedric Diggory
Boxerdogtessa chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Please update soon.
kiki89 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Loved the prank pulled on Ron. Best pay back ever! I love you Snape for giving the boys extra points!

Please oh please have the Potter's love Harry! Even if he goes to live with Sirius and Remus, please have them love him!

Update soon.

Also, maybe Evan can be paired up with Hermoine, or Ginny? I don't know. You haven't really introduced those people soo...

Lots of Love! Devoted reader
kk1999 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Oh my.. I love that chapter. it was so emtional. I so wnat to hurt the parents. Love the prank. it was great.
tophats-R-us chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Teehee! I really love this! I know you just posted the latest chapter t'day...but I hope you update soon!
angelbun86 chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
great story, i cried for this chapter... and that takes a lot for me to cry at a story, i hope that you update soon.
adenoide chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
Evan with Blaise. The prank was wonderful.
Voldyismoldy chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
i love this story update soon please. james and lily are such jerks thank goodness for evan and the uncles. as a pairing for severus i am thinking regulous because you mentioned him in the beginning right though we still don't know what happened to him yet. and for evan maybe the twins or blaise or theo or one of the gryfindors just not Ron. by the way very funny prank on ron.
Sunnie Shine chapter 9 . 2/3/2010
I love this so far, really glad Evan is sticking up for his brother and ordering his parents. looking forward to more.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 .. Last Next »